Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Xmas Opening Times

• 26-12-2009 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone know when the Arts Block and associated amenities are open around this time?

Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Pretty sure ARTS PACR is open all the time so I presume the Reading Room is the same? Mad for the study, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mikethemike

Mad for the contents of my locker... :D

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Will it be open next week at all? Remember seeing a sign at the entrance but cant remember what it said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭token56

I thought nothing in the college was open until January, but maybe I'm wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Arts block reading room is open always I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

has anyone confirmed that the reading room is open? I'll be hoping to head there tomorrow but dont fancy the cold walk there and back if its gonna be closed

• Registered Users Posts: 42 keithconnolly

Mad for the contents of my locker... :D

Thanks!

In the same boat myself need to get a book out of my locker , going to head out in the morning and hopefully the arts block is open , i'll let you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Heading in tomorrow at 11, will post when I get in if open

edit: Forgot, sorry! All open

Advertisement