Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road conditions Ballina to Sligo!

Options
  • 26-12-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows what the road conditions are like from Ballina to Sligo? Im working tomorrow morning at 8am & dreading the drive as I attempted to leave this morning & skidded out of my estate & straight across the road-thank god no cars coming either way! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

How did you get on? The wife had to go to Castlebar last night, very bad the far side of Foxford.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Drove from Ballycastle to Dub yesterday, Ballina side of Ballycastle all the way home was very icy! 7 hours it took me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Drove from Ballycastle to Dub yesterday, Ballina side of Ballycastle all the way home was very icy! 7 hours it took me!

Ouch!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

wow, 7 hours!!!!

Meant 2 be going from Westport to Omagh to a wedding but it cud be dangerous on roads. In doubt if I will go

Advertisement