Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro evo best players

Options
  • 26-12-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

aguero
    lavezzi
    lennon
    messi
    kaka
    pato
    lassana diarra
    daniel alves
    all very skillful players add to list looking for new players to try out that might not be as well known

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

pjanic is quite good this year.
    i always buy wijnaldum as well he's savage.
    oh, and zarate. he's almost as good as aguero

And wilshere gets really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

im addicted to masterleague... im on most nights so wouldnt mind a game

flynner13 wrote: »
    im addicted to masterleague... im on most nights so wouldnt mind a game

same here, i dont have a job so sometimes end up playin it all day. had 7 seasons done a couple of months ago but i woke up woke up with a hangover one morning and the file had disappeared.:confused:

on my 5th season again now. wish i had xbox live but cant get a decent broadband signal in the gaff. What players you buy?

Im in my 4th Season with Barcelona...

Players I've bought
    Buffon
    David Villa
    Hamsik
    C. Ronaldo
    Diego
    Wijnaldum
    Lee Catermole
    Anderson

My 1st team is this

Buffon
    Alves(RWB)--Pique(CB)--Puyol(CB)--Maxwell(LB)
    Xavi(DM)

Iniesta(CM)

Hamsik(AM)

Messi(SS)
    Ronaldo(LWF)
    Ibrahimovic(CF)

Bench
    Diego(GK)
    David Villa
    Wijnaldum
    Lee Catermole
    Anderson
    Liberman(CB) from my Youth academy 15 rating of 82... he will eventually lead my defence...

Stats in Brackets are their current stats in the 4th Season!

Buffon 95(96)
    Puyol 91(90)
    Pique 82(92)
    Alves 83(88)
    Maxwell 77(77)
    Xavi 90(89)
    Iniesta 90(93)
    Hamsik 91(93)
    Messi 85(91)
    C.Ronaldo 95(98)
    Ibrahimovic 88(92)

Bench:
    Diego(GK) - Age 24 87(91) Brazilian
    David Villa - 88(87) Lack of play
    Wijnaldum - Age 18 74(87)
    Lee Catermole - Age 21 76(87)
    Anderson - Age 21 77(82)
    Liberman - Youth Academy 82(87)

Im pretty happy with my team... I've planned well for the future have cover for GK, Defence, Midfield, and attack are fairly young except for Ibra, but Im hoping to pick up Aguero/Benzema/Pato...

Would like a decent LB but cant seem to sign one... was thinking of training a CB as a LB... anyone have any suggestions? I dont really buy many players over 25!

So far Ive won 1 Champions League, 3 La Ligas, 1 World Club Title...
    Ibra has won European footballer twice...

Playing Top Player with Reset protection on, which due to my PS3 freezing cost me a Champions League final spot... Winning against Inter in Semi final and PS3 Froze... when I restarted it gave Inter automatic 3-0 Win, they won on Agg...

Still havnt won Copa Del Rey... just been unlucky and resting players etc.

Something Id like to see in next Pro Evo is the abilitiy to look back on previous years for records etc... and be able to manage other teams...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'll second the suggestion of Wijnaldum. Great player but unfortunately I can't find a spot for him in my starting line up at the moment.

Shizmu is a great player I got from the youth team but he is a bit too small. Great skill, pace and passing but gets push off the ball too easily.

I think Mario Balotelli is a superb player in the game. At first he is just good but give him a couple of seasons and he is unstoppable. Amazing shot from distance. I have him paired with Fernado Torres up front.

A great defensive midfielder is Isla. Runs the whole game and gets forward well.

• Advertisement

I have Isla too but he's being kept out of the team by Kompany. Been trying to get Balotelli since the start but it never goes through.

Aguero cost me €101m with €17m wages. Mental.

Starting 11 is this:
    Viviano
    Lahm(RB)
    Sutto(CB)
    Song(CB)
    Clichy(LB)
    Kompany(DM)

Fabregas(CM)
    --Pjanic(RMF)
    Wijnaldum(LMF)----
    Aguero(SS)

M. Zarate(CF)

Bench is packed with players between 85 and 93 in stats.
    Bojan, Vela, Bendtner, Walcott, Arda Turan, Wilshere, Anita, Ramsey, Djourou, Senderos,
    Kerrea Gilbert, Vermaelen, Mannone, Isla, Ilucznica, Mayukins, Villalba, Van Persie, Traore

Any of these lads are good enough for first team but usually make 3 substitutions at 60 min mark to boost their stats. Depends on stamina of main lads.

Won the league and champs league in every season. Cup a couple of times and konami cup a couple of times too. Top Player with Reset protection on too. Need to win everything this season or else sell some players cos i'm very low on funds due to massively inflated wages. €50m in bank, Salary after negotiations expected to be €155m
    Trying to offload Van Persie, Isla, Ilucznica. That should help.

Bought Villalba and Ilucznica as 19 yr olds as stats were great but retraines Villalba to play out on the wing, he's normally SS, and his stats are in freefall now. Ilucznicas stats started dropping as soon as he hit 21.

Aguero is ridiculous. Scored 45 goals in 43 games in first season and now on 19 in 18 in second season. Hard to keep all the forwards happy as they cant all get a game but thats how it goes i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Should rename this a 'Best Master League Players' thread.

I've never heard of Zarate. Who does he play for? Age? Stats?

Gourcuff improves like a mother fcuker
    +1 to the 'big guns above (Aguero, Benzema, Ronaldo (insane!), Messi, Kaka, Pato)

Rooney is ridiculous too

Random good players (can't comment if they will become 'brilliant', but they are good);
    Obertan
    Hazard
    Roderick
    Villalba
    Heiboutang (Utd Youth team)
    Chidasebo (Arsenal Youth)
    Mangala
    Tchulavkaya
    Juan Mata
    G. Dos Santos
    Shaqiri
    Hazard
    Wijnaldum
    Ilucznica
    Diego (GK)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Lavezzi
    Remy
    Poinessa
    Monnuet-paquet
    Miguel Torres

Some spelling mistakes there id say, but all really top quality master league players if you have them for a few years, Remy especially!

Zarate? He is argentinian, think hes about 21 at the start. plays for Lazio. stats about 85 at the start but hes on 93 now for me. won european player of the year with him twice. He was on loan at Birmingham a couple of years back in real life. Arsenal were linked with a bid in Jan but it was never gonna happen unfortunately.

Had Gourcuff in my first master league but that file got deleted somehow. hes savage. cant afford him now tho. gonna try get that Remy guy along with Liberman if i can sell some players next transfer window.

Based on this thread I've just bought Ageuro for my Master League team. He cost me 70M. His club wanted 95M but I offered less and it worked out.

• Advertisement

Bought Zarate there for 47m, but I have to wait until the end of the season before he arrives

70million. nice, i would've tried paying less too but it was de last day of transfer window and it was the first time i'd had a chance of buying him despite starting negotiations about 15 times.

Villalba I can comment on properly now is unreal! Absolute goal machine. Reminds me of Aguero

Villalba I can comment on properly now is unreal! Absolute goal machine. Reminds me of Aguero

Damn, i should never have retrained him for out on the wing. hes rubbish for me now and his stats are still falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

I find obertan to be very good

never bought him myself but he usually plays quite well against me.

gingelion wrote: »
    never bought him myself but he usually plays quite well against me.

Hack the sh1t out of those players!

Annoying bastards for me are Riera (since Pro Evo 5) and any big/fast black striker because they always seem to over power my defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Hack the sh1t out of those players!

Annoying bastards for me are Riera (since Pro Evo 5) and any big/fast black striker because they always seem to over power my defenders

Buy Bruno Alves, he does the job for me against pretty much any striker.

The one player I always have trouble with is Rooney. I could be in complete control of the game and he would pop up and score one or two.

4th season of Master League now;

Obertan has become amazing for me. Pace, strength, passing and can shoot and header.
    Gourcuff is 98 at this stage but won't join me. Ronaldo is 97 and Rooney is 95.
    I have always found Obinna to be a great Master League player because of his exceptional pace.
    Does anybody else think Messi is underrated?

Does anybody else think Messi is underrated?

Messi unbelieavable... if ya use him right with jinks and stepovers and dummys, he can get past any defender... many a time I've been needing a goal in the last few mins and I know the only player on the pitch capable of getting it would be Messi...

Its a pity they give Ronaldo such a high rating and Messi such a poor one overall... typical of the Japenese game makers not giving credit where credit is due... I know he drops points for stuff like long passes and Heading and stuff... but in real life he's definitely a 99 player!

• Advertisement

A few more to add;

Amalfitano
    Iluznica (repeating because he is just exceptional)
    Matuidi
    Micah Richards
    Rafael
    Anderson
    Mangala
    Valgatinho
    Park Chuyoung (oh lord is he a goal machine. I am having my all time best Master League season having purchased him (2012-2013). At the Jan transfer window now and he has 42 goals. Rooney has 28 as his strike partner)

A few more to add;

Amalfitano
    Iluznica (repeating because he is just exceptional)
    Matuidi
    Micah Richards
    Rafael
    Anderson
    Mangala
    Valgatinho
    Park Chuyoung (oh lord is he a goal machine. I am having my all time best Master League season having purchased him (2012-2013). At the Jan transfer window now and he has 42 goals. Rooney has 28 as his strike partner)

Damn, tried to sign him before but couldnt get him. In season 2018/2019 now so probly not much point trying again. Still, with aguero, zarate & bojan banging them in for fun he probly wouldnt have gotten many games.

I'm on a limited budget and just brought in Abou Diaby. Man, what an awesome player. He is tall, strong, a great passer and is very, very quick. He is great to have running with the ball from midfield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Montenegro - Argetina - Very good player. SS,AM,SMF. He's right footed but plays on the left.

Advertisement