Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Curtis sale

Options
  • 27-12-2009 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone know when this sale starts in drogheda,purposly waited till sale time to buy something in here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Started today at 1pm, minimum 50% off everything in the shop.
    I waited like you to pick up clothes i wanted.
    610 euro worth of clothes cost me 305 euro today ! Bargain
    Great sale it is and not like most shops where the crap from out the back is wheeled out , it really is 50% off everything
    I only really shop in there for a special occasion or in the sales, some of the price tags in there are shocking..but not today:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭haines35

bugger i reckoned it would be monday could have went in today probably packed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

haines35 wrote: »
    bugger i reckoned it would be monday could have went in today probably packed?

I was there before 2pm , was a queue to get to the till , loads of people picking up the great bargains on offer, wasnt intending to go in until Monday myself, was driving past it and spotted it open, went in and spent my xmas pressie money:D

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

I got a nice voucher for Chris Curtis so hopefully by the time I get to use it there'll be some decent stuff left! Really good shop and the lads in there are sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭haines35

Got a few pairs of boss jeans reduced to half price and a shirt,looks like evrything is half price,a proper sale.

• Advertisement
Advertisement