Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

styer aug

Options
  • 27-12-2009 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

not sure should this be here but what variant aug modifications are there i know bout the a1 to sniper a3. but is there a hbar or smg conversion kit out there for any of the 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Check out ehobby Asia they have loads of aug stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 baxstaber

i got a jg steyr aug and its only shooting 220 fps is it a new spring i need or piston or something i want it shooting 300 to 328 thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It depends, you may not need a new spring, the air nozzle could be drilled, you could have no compression, etc. Spray some silicone oil inside the cylinder, not much, just enough to lubricate the o-ring. It could also be down to a torn hop, so check the hop rubber too.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Mine was behaving similarly when I got it; after an awful lot of messing, I found it was that the plate that holds the gearbox in place wasn't sitting properly because the attachment points had broken. I buttressed it in place with the stub of a pencil and it's been fine ever since.

The plate is the one in front of the battery; see if it's wobbly or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement