Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc tattoo battery

• 27-12-2009 1:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I know there were old threads about the htc tattoo but decided old enough and different subject for this

Got the tattoo for christmas. The battery seems VERY odd... The first time round i opened it up and charged it to full (and didn't leave it sitting there charging for more than 5-10 mins after charging it). The battery didn't even last the day and that was around lunch time.

I'm just about to charge it for my third time (Including the initial out of the box one). The odd thing is that it charges up very very fast but doesn't seem to last even a full day. It just about lasted till pretty late in the evening today as i had it on standby for most of the time. I did a google and saw people getting this issue as well. I know there are some features that you should turn off for power saving but tbh i think it's a bit much to not even have it last a day. I'm seriously at this point considering return it or at least checking with the store guy to see if it's working normally.

If anyone else has got the same phone and is noticing some of the same things here are some of the points that were said about keeping the power down. Not all apply to the tattoo but are still useful.

http://www.brighthub.com/mobile/google-android/articles/47410.aspx

Advertisement