Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dream - My interpretation

Options
  • 27-12-2009 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭

I recently had a dream that my best friend was pushing around my grandmother who is long deceased, and kept pushing her despite my protestations until i attacked and beat him up with an iron bar. Not a brutal beating, just whacking his knees to take his legs from under him.

Now the thing is, my friend has visited the hospital a few times over the last year through, shall we say, misadventure.

I'm thinking my grandmother is the symbolic representation of death in my dream and him pushing her is him in effect messing about with and i guess disrespecting death.

What say you?

Is there any more significance to be gleaned from this dream, maybe the knees? Or, have i pretty much, to your minds summed this one up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Seems fairly spot on to me. Now you just have to break his legs so he can't get himself killed

Advertisement