Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I

Options
  • 27-12-2009 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

198455 wrote: »
    I

:confused::confused:

Welcome to boards.ie.

EDIT: Banned after 1 post, your not welcome. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Banned after 1 post lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

jebforever wrote: »
    Banned after 1 post lol!

That's got to be some sort of record. :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    That's got to be some sort of record. :p

It's possible that he had more than 1 post, but the posts that caused him to be banned were deleted, thus lowering his post count.

There are quite a few people banned with 0 posts. This can happen for a few reasons. If they post spam, the posts will get deleted and the user banned. They could post something offensive in a forum where postcounts don't count (e.g. TCN/ Puzzles & Quizzes) and get banned. Or they could be a re-reg of a banned user and get banned before they even post!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hey, that explains a few 'banned' members I seen with 0 posts- I always wondered about that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yep ! A zero-posts banned user is most often a bot or human who creates an account to spam products. We delete the post and ban the user.

Advertisement