Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New IT Blanch united commmunication tech

Options
  • 27-12-2009 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I read recently about IT Blach being one of the first ITs to use new video conferencing over IP broadband links for communication between one classroom to another.

Is this accuate and does anyone know anything about this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I haven't seen it done, and I can only assume you mean from one classroom to another in a different college? As if you mean from one classroom in ITB to another classroom in ITB, that sounds very illogical and unnecessary.

Your best bet if you really wanted to know would be to just email them. Visit the website and I'm sure there is contact details. It's probably info@itb.ie or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

odonsy1 wrote: »
    Hi

I read recently about IT Blach being one of the first ITs to use new video conferencing over IP broadband links for communication between one classroom to another.

Is this accuate and does anyone know anything about this please?

During the startover program last year some of us were guinea pigs for this, We did a Web Development Lecture from home over video link. it worked fairly well but there was a lot of cross talk due to time delay

Advertisement