Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gritting the foopaths

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Ahm, the quote you have is a year old - check the date before posting :rolleyes:! And fyi there is plenty of grit, with more arriving on Wed and Christmas Day!!!

Indeed, the quote is a year old. There is no need for me to check the date: As I look out my window on to Washington street I see no grit, and ice all over every footpath, so whether they have grit or not, they have not used it on one of the busiest streets in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

I took a hopper coming down barrack st. on saturday,and still feeling it, The street was in a awful way, But really people should take it on themselves to at least try and clear the ice/snow from outside there doors.
    Just throw a bit of salt down its not that hard:rolleyes:

Advertisement