Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 1TB Internal SATA drive

Options
  • 27-12-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a 1TB or greater, 3.5 " internal hard disk (SATA) in a bricks and mortar store in Dublin or surrounding area?

Seems PC world is twice as expensive as the online stores (140 Euro versus 70 Euro).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ozzieoz

peats panell st 69e

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭BopperSnr

Thanks, They were sold out of them so I got the next one at 89 euro. although it's an external drive, i just need to take out the disk from the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ozzieoz

ok dude . ohh i was talking to guy at an xmas party who works in easons . says theres a chance there getting 2 or 2.5 tb drives in for less than 180 e ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,177 ✭✭✭✭muffler

1Tb in Easons for €79 - but its external though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,177 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ah! Here's a selection of 1Tb internal drives from Komplett

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I just bought the

"1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA Hard Drive (32MB cache, 7200rpm)"

from mymemory for 80 quid... was the cheapest & best I could find... delivered next day

Advertisement