Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2142

Options
  • 27-12-2009 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, I have a friend who has battlefield 2142.He also has win7. Can someone explain to me how to make it work? We tryed updating PB,Making it adminstator,Compatiblity mode to Xp. I have no other idea's.. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

nope but i have a win 7 laptop now so ill try install it on that see how it goes. BF2 went onto it no problem.

I did turn the user account control right the way down to off for BF2 to run. Might be worth taking a look at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Coolmaster

Thanks for the help :D. I'll check does it work and if it does I'll get back to ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I did turn the user account control right the way down to off

That POS needs an uninstall never mind a fookin pop up, every time you turn your system on.Yeah i turned you off cos you are not helpful.I don't need a pop up to remind me how unhelpful you are tyvm. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

nope but i have a win 7 laptop now so ill try install it on that see how it goes. BF2 went onto it no problem.

I did turn the user account control right the way down to off for BF2 to run. Might be worth taking a look at that.
    What do you mean by user account control? How do you turn it down?

How'd you get on installing it?

Advertisement