Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croupier needed for 31st December

Options
  • 27-12-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a Croupier to work on the 31st of December at 8pm until 1st January at 1am. The Job is in Stepaside, Dublin 18. The Croupier must be experienced with roulette. The pay rate is above the usual pay rate. Travel Expenses will also be covered.

For more information please contact Ian on 087-2220330 or donkeypokertour@gmail.com

Regards
    Ian McDonald

Edit to Add: Mod's if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Anyone? I thought I was sorted but I have been let down, even someone who can only deal blackjack would be great.

Thanks in Advance
    Regards
    Ian McDonald

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

You want an experienced croupier for 5 hours work at usual rates on new years eve?
    two chances slim and none and slims left town:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Hi

I'm looking for a Croupier to work on the 31st of December at 8pm until 1st January at 1am. The Job is in Stepaside, Dublin 18. The Croupier must be experienced with roulette. The pay rate is above the usual pay rate. Travel Expenses will also be covered.

For more information please contact Ian on 087-2220330 or donkeypokertour@gmail.com

Regards
    Ian McDonald

Edit to Add: Mod's if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it.

But still It'd want to be a good bit above to get anyone half decent, you probably have more chance of getting someone if you advertise the actual rate here.

Advertisement