Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US government and NWO preparing for "faked" alien invasion

• 27-12-2009 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApIafQBDsdE&feature=related

Just look at this (reppie) smiling at the end. You just know hes thinking, "oh human beings so gullable and predictable to ask for alien disclosure"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLqOVuoO54

But we are to prepare ourselves. We are to realise that there is an agenda going on and it's moving fast. The government will keep the air like this until we are so cot up in the media display. If you all think 9/11 was unreal, this whole world event that is to happen is inedible.

So many tried to tell us, when are we going to stand up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Wasnt this already posted?

Wasnt this supposed to happen in November and when it didnt happen then, December?

And cause it didnt happen then now its coming in 2010 without a specific date!

And once again uve posted up a known Hoax with that Vrillian commander track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Wasnt this already posted?

Wasnt this supposed to happen in November and when it didnt happen then, December?

And cause it didnt happen then now its coming in 2010 without a specific date!

And once again uve posted up a known Hoax with that Vrillian commander track.
    `
    It wasn't posted, nor did I say it was disclosure read the title.

There is a difference between fake alien invasion and first contact. I merely just gave the opening of what is currently going on and how the media are now preparing the world for a staged event. Major coporate news networks are now fully outing the truth already/ This to me suggest that the US government are conditioning us for the event.

i've made the specific point before, The powers that be are not human and they are not going to tell the world what is outside it. Only you can. We are not awake to our full potential yet and this means they can play, and lie to us all they want, until the time comes where we have to realise what is going on our planet and around us.

Vrillion wasn't a hoax, it happened, and the transmission happened. It was outted as hoax for a very good reason. The outside world has always been involved in our development and just dismissing this is just derelicous

Yes it was outed as a hoax for a good reason because it was. Well not unless Aliens wanted to warn the West Midlands to live in peace.

And in relation to your first video, you claim the guy is a Lizard because he smiles like one, I'm pretty sure Ive never seen a lizard smile. Also you claim to read his mind can you show us other examples of you telepathy?

And at this stage I'm getting the impression that if someone told you a Orange was a Orange you would probably turn around and say its a Apple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

mysterious wrote: »
    `
    The powers that be are not human and they are not going to tell the world what is outside it.

Obviously they are not human , look at all the people starving in the world , that would not be if human beings were running the planet , there would be no famines and wars .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Deadly, that'll be a great laugh.

• Advertisement

Computer graphics have advanced so much that now there is a new film coming out called 'avatar' with completely synthetic computer generated actors .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

espinolman wrote: »
    Computer graphics have advanced so much that now there is a new film coming out called 'avatar' with completely synthetic computer generated actors .

Whats your point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

That's in the public realm, with a budget.

Yes it was outed as a hoax for a good reason because it was. Well not unless Aliens wanted to warn the West Midlands to live in peace.

And in relation to your first video, you claim the guy is a Lizard because he smiles like one, I'm pretty sure Ive never seen a lizard smile. Also you claim to read his mind can you show us other examples of you telepathy?

And at this stage I'm getting the impression that if someone told you a Orange was a Orange you would probably turn around and say its a Apple

I don't claim I'm just damn aware.;)

I can handle whats unknown. I can accept it as a known. You'd be surprised to know just how many "human beings" on this world are not really human at all. Research is a great thing.

You'd be surprised to know just how many "human beings" on this world are not really human at all. Research is a great thing.

How has your research led you to this conclusion?

• Advertisement

How has your research led you to this conclusion?

By looking around me, talking to people, reading and using my gut, feeling, intuition, common sense, logic and dicernement. it's pretty straightforward conclusion really.

Kind of like, been in charge of your own authority and learning.

I don't claim I'm just damn aware.;)

I can handle whats unknown. I can accept it as a known. You'd be surprised to know just how many "human beings" on this world are not really human at all. Research is a great thing.

How are you aware? Has your mind evolved to the point where it can sense people emotions?

And you don't seem to be able to handle the unknown, you seem to be unable to accept the reality of a situation and forfeit it with your own.

And once again you mention your research like you have done in so many of your other posts, but even now when i ask you to show it to us, you will post a youtube link or something similar and tell us you cant show us the truth and that its not up to you.

How are you aware? Has your mind evolved to the point where it can sense people emotions?

And you don't seem to be able to handle the unknown, you seem to be unable to accept the reality of a situation and forfeit it with your own.

And once again you mention your research like you have done in so many of your other posts, but even now when i ask you to show it to us, you will post a youtube link or something similar and tell us you cant show us the truth and that its not up to you.

You will probably dismiss it like you choosed to dismiss the title of thiis thread and message. How many videos shall I post? We live in a different world today. If you want truth you go out and get it. iF you want research you make sure you find a way. If there is a will there is a way.

Constant skepticism will only be faced by yourself and your own doubts shall only be faced by you. Not anyone else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

You will probably dismiss it like you choosed to dismiss the title of thiis thread and message. How many videos shall I post? We live in a different world today. If you want truth you go out and get it. iF you want research you make sure you find a way. If there is a will there is a way.

Constant skepticism will only be faced by yourself and your own doubts shall only be faced by you. Not anyone else.

Even for the CT forum, this is ridiculously vague and unhelpful.

Thank you for proving my point completely.

You do more damage to your own cause than me or any of the other skeptics could ever could with your claims of research and understanding, because all Ive seen you do is plagiaries others peoples works.

And to answer your first question I'm not ignoring your thread title, its exactly the same as the other thread title with the same content thats at the bottom of the forum locked.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055723239

it's pretty straightforward conclusion really.

No its not, you're basically saying that you guessed it.

Whats your point?

So they can make synthetic computer generated actors and do just about anything with computer graphics then it would be easy to fake an alien invasion .

How are we to know what is real on our television screens , anything you see on the news could be fake , how are we to know anymore if it is real or not .

How are to know what is shown in the news this evening on the RTE nine oclock news is real or not , we can't know for certain any more because anything shown could be computer generated .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So they can make synthetic computer generated actors and do just about anything with computer graphics then it would be easy to fake an alien invasion .
    The character in Avatar weren't completely synthetic.
    They where made by motion capture and face tracking.

But don't let facts that take like two seconds of research to find get in your way.

Thank you for proving my point completely.

You do more damage to your own cause than me or any of the other skeptics could ever could with your claims of research and understanding, because all Ive seen you do is plagiaries others peoples works.

And to answer your first question I'm not ignoring your thread title, its exactly the same as the other thread title with the same content thats at the bottom of the forum locked.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055723239

I'm not interested to shine, have an ego deflated or inflated. I'm posting on a forum and sharing my theories on a C.T forum, I hope you understand this is what is done. Istead of you assuming and accussing others of what they dont or do know and other such trivial.

If your going to be always skeptical why are you posting constantly on a C.T forum, if you don't believe anyone or any conspiracies, why ask people to keep proving you these things. I'm also not here to convince you, because it seems that you are more willing to just post and dismiss everything that gets posted on CTs....

Seems odd to me.

King Mob wrote: »
    The character in Avatar weren't completely synthetic.
    They where made by motion capture and face tracking.

Oh , They where made by motion capture and face tracking., so anyone can be made to look like an alien ! That technology could be used for a staged false flag mass alien invasion .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh , They where made by motion capture and face tracking., so anyone can be made to look like an alien ! That technology could be used for a staged false flag mass alien invasion .

And they couldn't do it with puppets because......?

Haven't you seen star wars?
    yoda.jpg

If your going to be always skeptical why are you posting constantly on a C.T forum, if you don't believe anyone or any conspiracies, why ask people to keep proving you these things.

If there were no skeptics here, it would simply be a bunch of conspiracy theorists accepting each others theories, patting each other on the back and massaging each others egos. Even in the colloquial sense of the word, a theory is not a theory without even a shred of evidence.

I'm not interested to shine, have an ego deflated or inflated. I'm posting on a forum and sharing my theories on a C.T forum, I hope you understand this is what is done. Istead of you assuming and accussing others of what they dont or do know and other such trivial.

If your going to be always skeptical why are you posting constantly on a C.T forum, if you don't believe anyone or any conspiracies, why ask people to keep proving you these things. I'm also not here to convince you, because it seems that you are more willing to just post and dismiss everything that gets posted on CTs....

Seems odd to me.

Ok,

1: Your not sharing your own theories, your just reposting other peoples. If you where posting your own theories then you would be posting your own research that you keep claiming uve made.

2: I'm not a complete skeptic, i believe in Alien life, i believe that governments have made cover ups and refused to act in the name of humanity to further there own causes and greed.

3: I'm not going to believe some random guy on the internet who calls all thoughs who questions him closed minded because they refuse to believe the stuff he is posting on the strengh of a few you tube links and who can type whole paragraphs that serve no other purpose than to confuse people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApIafQBDsdE&feature=related

Just look at this (reppie) smiling at the end. You just know hes thinking, "oh human beings so gullable and predictable to ask for alien disclosure"

That's exactly what I thought too.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

By looking around me, talking to people, reading and using my gut, feeling, intuition, common sense, logic and dicernement. it's pretty straightforward conclusion really.
    So using intuition,common sense,logic you have come to the conclusion that
    many "human beings" on this world are not really human at all

I dont trust your intuition,your logic is faulty and I dont think you have any common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Kind of like, been in charge of your own authority and learning.

You forgot your tea leaves and crystal ball.

Gotta give it to you, you make me smile

If you all think 9/11 was unreal, this whole world event that is to happen is inedible.

What is it that is to happen ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Gerald Celente

digme wrote: »
    Gerald Celente

Care to elaborate?

• Advertisement

That's where he is getting all this from.

Gerald Celente

What about him?

He is an American trend forecaster, most of his forecasts are economic based and nothing to do with Alien invasion.
    Also this guy has the same credentials as David McWilliams, are you going to start basing CT's off what he has said also?

I just want to ask how the hell do you fake a Alien invasion?

That's where he is getting all this from.

Are we supposed to guess what your talking about?

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    I dont trust your intuition,your logic is faulty and I dont think you have any common sense.

What you've said could be construed as mild personal abuse. Don't make negative personal comments about another poster.

I thought he said something huge is going to happen?
    Thats why i said that. He also predicted another 9/11 type of event this year.And civil unrest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Just like Toy Story.

• Advertisement

So, not really research at all, then. Come back to me when you complete a Phd, son.

What you've said could be construed as mild personal abuse. Don't make negative personal comments about another poster.

Fair enough.Probably could of phrased it better.Although It was the OP who brought his intuition,common sense etc into the debate

Reading any ol' muck on the internet you come across and posting youtube video's as fact is just food for the skeptics.

I wonder if its just coincidence that they are showing a remake of 'V' on tv at the moment.It has lizards impostering us humans to lull us into a false sense os security.

I suppose asking the OP for some proper facts is beyond the realm of posibility.That can be verified.And maybe peer reviewed.?

I thought he said something huge is going to happen?
    Thats why i said that. He also predicted another 9/11 type of event this year.And civil unrest.

Oh ok, i think your just confusing his words, he referred to 9/11 type event in the way that they collapsed from the top down. He means the banks and government are going to do the same thing and will squash the man on the street.

Reading any ol' muck on the internet you come across and posting youtube video's as fact is just food for the skeptics.

I wonder if its just coincidence that they are showing a remake of 'V' on tv at the moment.It has lizards impostering us humans to lull us into a false sense os security.

I suppose asking the OP for some proper facts is beyond the realm of posibility.That can be verified.And maybe peer reviewed.?

Peer reviewed = conspiracy.

Don't you understand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

If you all think 9/11 was unreal, this whole world event that is to happen is inedible.

You won't be able to eat it?

So, not really research at all, then. Come back to me when you complete a Phd, son.

Lol... absaloute slavery to the mind, body and spirit to assume you are "smoething" based on a PHD.

i know a lot of pHDs and they dont look smart, they look programmed and really out of touch with reality, because they spent half their lives learning something without much reason as to why they are in a lab doing what they do in lab, only mixing with other PHDs who do the same caluculating things. They are not applying anythnig to reality, they are applying someone elses reality to theirs. I know a top Phsyics PHD and she was "delusional" non emotive, insensitive, decieving, no social skills, and no common sense whatsoever.... It's shocking to see peoplpe so brainwashed.

Reality is out in the real world..... Not in a lab, and really strange things happen in this world. You don't need to be informed by "education"as to whats going on. I find that the only way to be "sexy and cool" is to be educated which is just cheap and pathetic.

Use your mind, dont give it to a system you do not understand who runs and operates it. Or never bother to know how it actually works and to the depth of it. Most human beings don't actually do that, they just dive into things without thinking or feeling as to what they are do or why they are doing it.. Thats what education ensures you dont do. You just go to school without any awareness or feeling to what your doing. All the questions you had as a child are still unanswered. All your dreams still not accomplished. All the problems and challenges you wanted to conquer are still yet to be faced. You even still have to find out who you are after school, and you go to college and you still dont find out who yuo are and why your here.

The only thing you do learn if your honest, is you become like everyone else, you become conformists, you become materilisitic, you lose touch with reality, you lose your awareness, you lose your dreams, you lose your zest for life, because when you get a degree you become the same 9 to 5 time capsule as everyone else!

No I'm just sharing it on the internet. Internet is a tool, right now it's doing the purpose of this right now. Youtube is the place where people from all over the globe are putting their info on it.

it's a tool and not the only tool I use. I like to open my mind too. It's great. I also like to go to the depth and core of whats gonig on in reality. you'd be shocked to know whats happens there.;)

You won't find it, by conforming....

Lol... absaloute slavery to the mind, body and spirit to assume you are "smoething" based on a PHD.

i know a lot of pHDs they dont look smart, they look programmed, because they spent half their lives learning something without much reason as to why.

Reality is out in the real world..... Not in a lab, and really strange things happen in this world. You don't need to be informed by "education" whats going on. I find that the only way to be "sexy and cool" is to be educated on such mumbo jumbo.

Use your mind, dont give it to a ststem you do not understand who runs and operates it.

Translation: Don't become highly educated and learn to critically analyse be programmed to accept everything you see. Simply walk around and look at stuff, then stay up all night endlessly surfing conspiracy websites while calling it research.

What you do isn't research. I find it deliciously ironic that you choose to **** in the fountain of scientific knowledge all while using your laptop and enjoying the 21st Century lifestyle that you do. It is deliciously ironic and hopelessly hypocritical and anti-social. For shame.

:D

Translation: Don't become highly educated and learn to critically analyse be programmed to accept everything you see. Simply walk around and look at stuff, then stay up all night endlessly surfing conspiracy websites while calling it research.

What you do isn't research. I find it deliciously ironic that you choose to **** in the fountain of scientific knowledge all while using your laptop and enjoying the 21st Century lifestyle that you do. It is deliciously ironic and hopelessly hypocritical and anti-social. For shame.

:D

I do research but I'm not here to hand it out on a platter, to someone who is obviosuly conforming.:..... "education".. :D I'm sorry but I'm not going to do it. I'm not responsible for you. The funny part is, that you expect me to give you all this research but at the same time dismiss it. Why don't you stop conforming and find out what reality is beyond what education tells you. Yes it's the 21 first century. It would be great if we could all do this. Stop following a system and learn to use our own minds.

I have passion and zest for life, and to say i do it for shame is degrading and insulting. Cop on.

No the best things you learn is just allowing and been aware and sharing with other intellegent people. It's called communication. Been incharge of the mind,body you incarnated into is important too. Afterall it's only a vehicle to where you want to go and where you want to be, its only useless if you give it away to a system. Thats what most of us do. The fact that you can't see it, may deem the reason why your insulting others.

I find it inspiring to see truth and not having to rely on conditioning uniform, brainwashing education to find "truth". I dont sit on the internet all day either. Maybe you should learn to have respect, you may not have learned that in school. That education system you seem to eagerly aspired too. Not so inspiring if you degrade others.

So you still wont address any of the points i made to you?

Yet you will still post stuff that has nothing to do with the Topic you your self.

I do research but I'm not here to hand it out on a platter, to someone who is obviosuly conforming.:..... education.. :D I'm sorry but I'm not going to do it. I'm not responsible for you.

I have passion and zest for life, and to say i do it for shame is degrading and insulting. Cop on.

You clearly dont, because otherwise you would be posting that and not other people's vidoes and links to other peopless blogs etc.

I do research but I'm not here to hand it out on a platter, to someone who is obviosuly conforming.:..... education.. :D I'm sorry but I'm not going to do it. I'm not responsible for you.

No the best things you learn is just allowing and been aware and sharing with other intellegent people. It's called communication. Been incharge of the mind,body you incarnated into is important too. Afterall it's only a vehicle to where you want to go and where you want to be, its only useless if you give it away to a system. Thats what most of us do. The fact that you can't see it, may deem the reason why your insulting others.

I find it inspiring to see truth and not having to rely on conditioning uniform, brainwashing education to find "truth". I dont sit on the internet all day either. Maybe you should learn to have respect you may not have learned that in school. That education system you may aspire too. Not so inspiring if you degrade others.

I didn't even insult you. Perhaps learn how to read properly inbetween all the "research" you do.

I didn't even insult you. Perhaps learn how to read properly inbetween all the "research" you do.

To call someone shameful for what they beleive, is very insulting.

To assume what I do personally in my personal life(without knowing me personally) is also insulting.

To call someone shameful for what they beleive, is very insulting.

To assume what I do personally in my personal life(without knowing me personally) is also insulting.

So if I say a KKK member should be ashamed of himself for his racist beliefs, I should be worried that I am insulting him? I won't lose any sleep, darling. I think people who attempt to spread disinformation and soil scientific knowledge, and yet eat from its fruits should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, not so much for the disinformation, but for the blatantly hypocritical behaviour. I have every right to say that what you do isn't research and to express my opinion on your behaviour, should I believe it to be detrimental to society.

I don't care if you are insulted, this is just a pathetic attempt on your part to get the mods running to your side. If you don't like it, hit the ignore button.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement