Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls to Spain

Options
  • 27-12-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know what the cheapest way to make calls to Spain is?
    Or even how much eircom charge?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

If you use a Voip provider like Blueface.ie the rates are of just under 2c per minute to landlines. Rate are here same cheap rates to most other countries in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know what the cheapest way to make calls to Spain is?
    Or even how much eircom charge?

http://www.1call.ie/index.cfm?cid=176&country_id=475#rates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

check VOIP providers' rates here:
    mostly you'll need a headset and a computer to use them, some nerdy ways around too

http://progx.ch/home-voip-prixbetamax-3-1-2.html

I use justvoip and it works just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

13434 are 1 cent pm to Spainish landlines and 12 cent pm to mobiles. Minimum call charge of 5 cent.

If you are with Eircom you can sign up on the 13434 website and then just dial the 13434 prefix before the number you want to dial, no special equipment required.

I've been using them for years and the service is excellent. Save all your numbers to your home phone's phonebook including the prefix and you don't even have to remember to dial the 13434!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

i am with 13434 and i endorse all that Do More has said. cheaper than voip to foreign mobiles.
    i have voip also.

Rugbyman

• Advertisement
Advertisement