Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes alterations in Galway City?

Options
  • 27-12-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anyone doing express alterations in Galway city? Tried to leave a trousers in on the 23rd, was told 7 days!! Does anyone know somewhere that would do it in say one or two days?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Have you tried the place across from The Hole in the Wall pub on Eyre Street? Or the place near Sally Longs pub.. i cant remember the names of either though!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

Pins and Needles on shop street where the army/navy stores and tatoo shop are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Olga on Lower Abbeygate St (next to Book Exchange and the hairdressers on the cnr of Augustine St) offered to take up trousers for me in one day, shortly before Christmas.

I wasn't even looking for speed ... when I said that 3-4 days was fine, that was ok too, and she charged a little less than what her price list said she would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Clueless09

thats great thanks so much for all the recommendations

Advertisement