Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Where exactly do you go to see this info?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Where exactly do you go to see this info?

Login to your SIS Web here, enter the registration process, click the "Module Registration" tab and you see it on the right hand side under "Credit Information".

Damn. We had to be manually registered for our course so I can't enter the module registration process. I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Earned a solid 5 credits, over achieving so I am............

Oh christ this is going to cost me!

Yay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Fad wrote: »
    Earned a solid 5 credits, over achieving so I am............

Oh christ this is going to cost me!

Yay?

Ouch...

Hopefully they'll be up tomorrow and we'll be able to see for definite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

SIS currently says I've completed 60 credits of electives, I advise taking these "leaks" with a pinch of salt!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Ouch...

Not unexpected, deciding to drop out weeks before exams isnt exactly clever.

Not actually dropping out is sillier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Can see my results now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Yea!!! results are up....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

No sign of mine yet... mysteriously enough, the last results I can see are from the 2006/07 academic year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Thank God! 30 credits passed! GPA stinks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

wohoo!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Steady in mediocrity, 5 C's and a B. GPA went down a small bit. Was at 3.1, I then expected it to be 3.03. It came in at 3.03:D At least something was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Marked increase in grades after last year's debacle! :D:D The dream is still alive!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

B, B, B, B, B-, F

Failed one as I expected. But otherwise very pleased. I'm shocked at how well I did on some of the exams. Now if I can just actually study next time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Got two E's..

SO pissed off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i nearly faint when i see my results - that was probably the most well-prepared exams i ever had and i was expecting something more than that. to the lecturer in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

All B's and a C+ - very happy with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Passed everything with a GPA of 3.6 YESSSSSS! This is lower than my GPA for Stage 1 (although neither Stage 1 or 2 counts towards my final GPA) but considering I went through absolute hell last semester and missed a shocking amount of college through no fault of my own, I am absolutely over the moon with these results :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JCC2000

still cant get mine???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

UCD hate postgrads. No results and a messed up credit statement so no idea at all at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JCC2000

Im on the same boat they obviously release postgrad results at a later stage:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Seem to have passed all except one - but that is sorted anyway. Fairly pleased as I missed loads of the semester due to my own illness and that of a family member.

Results up for me, 3.37 GPA = happy kirby.

Got an A in Numerical Analytics... shocked!

I'm a postgrad and my results just went up. 3.68 average, I literally don't fucking believe it. I swore I was close to failing one and I got B+ in it.

3.68, is that a 1st?

3.68, is that a 1st?
    On the nail, yes :) Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Montenegro123

A,A,A,B+,B+ & NG - WHAT in the name of Pat Patterson is an NG and does that mean i failed it?!? :/

A,A,A,B+,B+ & NG - WHAT in the name of Pat Patterson is an NG and does that mean i failed it?!? :/

NG means No Grade ie lower than an F, so yes its a fail. However, with the rest of your results it seems very unlikely so contact your programme office in case they missed putting up the result or if your paper was lost or something to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

2 A+s, B-, C- and 2 Ds. Not sure what GPA's all about but I assume it means feck all in 1st year.

I was bricking it about the Ds as I'd missed a good chunk of continuous assessment.

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    2 A+s, B-, C- and 2 Ds. Not sure what GPA's all about but I assume it means feck all in 1st year.

I was bricking it about the Ds as I'd missed a good chunk of continuous assessment.

Yup.

But your final GPA (from the years that DO count) determines the degree you're awarded:
    3.68 - 4.2 = 1st class honours
    3.08 - 3.67 = 2nd class honours grade 1
    2.48 - 3.07 = 2nd class honours grade 2
    2.00 -2.47 = Pass

Just in case you were wondering ;)

Advertisement