Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible (illegal) Funding From Fingal County Council in Sporting Fingal?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Lad relax. I had deleted that. It wasnt meant for you. When id seen you had posted I knew you would think it was hence why it was deleted. OK chill out.

'Lad' you relax. By the way I also responded to your PM asking me to relax in which you admitted I had made some very valid points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

cymro wrote: »
    They are only on a wind up paul.

I agree. Total windup.

I love people who know "facts" like above. The same people who have probably never been to Morton.

And why would I have taken photos of Gannon? It's not like I take photos of everyone who attends games. John Delaney and Fran Gavin have been to 2-3 games in Morton and I don't have picts of them either. I also don't have photos of Mick Wallace in the games against us, nor other team managers, officials, etc. They're of no photographic interest to me, so I don't take photos of them. Does that mean that they weren't there? :eek:

Ah, think I've had enough of reading the rubbish and lies posted here. No point in replying any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Tomthepost wrote: »
    'Lad' you relax. By the way I also responded to your PM asking me to relax in which you admitted I had made some very valid points.

I did admit that you had made some valid points and they where. That responding to the obvious wums where only keeping the thread going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Paulw wrote: »
    I agree. Total windup.

I love people who know "facts" like above. The same people who have probably never been to Morton.

I can pretty much guarantee that I have been there 'many many times' more then you and not just for football or for that matter or to watch sport

And why would I have taken photos of Gannon? It's not like I take photos of everyone who attends games. John Delaney and Fran Gavin have been to 2-3 games in Morton and I don't have picts of them either. I also don't have photos of Mick Wallace in the games against us, nor other team managers, officials, etc. They're of no photographic interest to me, so I don't take photos of them. Does that mean that they weren't there? :eek:

You don't have one photograph of the club chairman? The man without whom the club would not exist is of no interest to you. Hilarious.
    Do you know what he looks like even?
    Oh sorry you have chatted to him at many many games. Is there a video link in the Clonliffe clubhouse now or what?

Ah, think I've had enough of reading the rubbish and lies posted here. No point in replying any more

Indeed and might I add also excellent at posting it.
    Can I remind you of my favourite again.
    'You have met Gerry Gannon many many times at games in Morton'
    At least it looks like you know when to stop embarassing yourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Tomthepost wrote: »
    Can I remind you of my favourite again.
    'You have met Gerry Gannon many many times at games in Morton'

I wasn't the club photographer last season.

But, if you want to go through my photos, I'm sure you'll find a few of him in there.

In most cases, I wouldn't have crowd photos, mainly because of where I sit (the crowd generally isn't in the background).

As for Clonliffe, you can see the whole pitch from there, so no need for cameras. It shows how little you know.

Just wondering, where you got your "fact" from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

For reference purposes, there's a picture of Gerry Gannon in this article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

If you can't debate like adults then what's the point in leaving any threads open?

In any event without any new information this thread will continue to go around in circles until all the main protagonists are either banned or Karate chopped until they're dead so I'm closing it here.

If you open another thread on this subject to get around this Trent will get you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement