Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tamiya sprays ?

Options
  • 27-12-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi!

Where do people their Tamiya sprays from now a days ?

I used to order mine from Japan, but after the whole labeling issue, this is not possible.

Where do you get your TS sprays from ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

I know a guy who get's it from www.modelsport.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 48 machat

Thanks, but unfortunately they only sell the PS series of sprays.
    I am looking for the TS series.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

just done a quick google there and found this http://www.fasttrackmodels.co.uk/index.php?cPath=69_58
    almost all are out of stock though

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cottz2006

Hey Machat, any luck in finding a place that does tamiya ts sprays? I'm building the 1/350 Yamato

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

Machat and Cottz,

It has been a whilesince I remember ordering any TS sprays. I do remember being in the Hobby Shop in Belfast and looking for some TS and being told about the labelling issue. I ordered from Japan no problem, now unless since then there has been another change (ie Japanese companies wont ship to UK/Ireland because of the labelling issue!) then I dont see much of an issue. Give these companies a try if you havent already, I have ordered from them before anything from paintbrushes to kits, €15 orders up to €100 and have never had an issue.

www.hlj.com (Love them never let me down, maybe slightly more expensive then some but still fantastic)
    www.rainbowten.co.jp (Awkward website but good prices)
    www.1999.co.jp (Not aswell packed as HLJ but good prices)
    www.luckymodel.com (Excellent prices but I did get a lot of mail spam after ordering, there ordering system/cart is a bit glitchy but I mailed them and they sorted it out before I got a double order)

Not to rub salt in the wounds but I dont live in Ireland anymore, I am in Ottawa and I have 2 fantastic model shops a drive from the house that have a selection of paints, huge stores and that doesnt include the Art and Craft stores for supplies! Sorry again but its sooooooooo cool having such a choice.Good luck with the search. Cootz lets see some pics of the Yamato

• Advertisement
Advertisement