Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

120mb/s Broadband in 2010

• 27-12-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

According to an UPC engineer who was out to 'fix' my broadband connection, they'll be rolling out 120Mb/s broadband in early 2010 to selected areas (Blanch mentioned as one), with more widespread rollout as the months roll on.

No idea on costs, but he says that as of yet, there was no mention of any cap being in place.

Has anyone else heard more on this? (I'm aware this engineer could just be BS'ing)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

well it was annouced that they are releasing 120mb broadband in august, i wonder if they are going to release it at diffferent times coming up to august to test it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

I thought it was only 100mb?

Still... whats 20mb when youre already getting 100mb?

Unfortunately I'm in clonsilla and apparently they dont offer any broadband in my area

Advertisement