Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new years eve!

• 27-12-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

wats everyone doin for new years? is there anything going on in maynooth or has everyone gone home?:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Maynooth was packed last new years so I'd expect the same if not more with Mantra there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 wiki

do u know if ya need to buy tickets for mantra or is everywhere just open to walk in? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

@ mantra. Go somewhere good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I doubt its tickets for Mantra. Although, they do seem like the bunch of feckers to do that....

Ah sure you don't wanna go there anyways! Roost or whathave you would be great craic.

I'm headin to a small social gathering on campus myself.

EDIT: What he said ^^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Roost wasn't great last year and that was before Mantra. I'm supposedly going out in town.

• Advertisement

well its decided to go to maynooth anyway, mantra has sucked anytime im there dj is useless! roost will prob be the way to go, and then search for a house party :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

I'm in O'Neills if anybody is headed that direction..

well if oneills promises a gud nite i'll be there :)

I'll do my best for ya! Stephens night was good craic so NYE should also be a good one..
    I'm starting about 9 and would be delighted to see any boardsies there, and make yourself known if ya do come!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

will you be playing just the normal run of the mill NYE stuff or something more alternative, like you discussed before about setting up a night in o' Neills

• Advertisement

Sam Hain wrote: »
    will you be playing just the normal run of the mill NYE stuff or something more alternative, like you discussed before about setting up a night in o' Neills

I'll be playing for give or take 5 hours so you can be guaranteed there will be a good few alternative tunes in my set, i'll also be playing all the usual lady gaga stuff but if there are alternative heads in on the night they will definately be looked after as best I can..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I will be working with slobbery punters looking for a kiss post countdown, bleugh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

I was asked to go to the mantra tonight but not feeling the best.
    How much is it in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

thee glitz wrote: »
    I was asked to go to the mantra tonight but not feeling the best.
    How much is it in?

Downstairs is €5 and upstairs is a lovely €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

mp3guy wrote: »
    Downstairs is €5 and upstairs is a lovely €15

That'll do. I'd pay the 15 if they had someone on up there I wanted to see.

Advertisement