Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now 74 Disc 2 problem

Options
  • 27-12-2009 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Before I start,I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or the computer forum but I just thought that I'ed have a better chance of getting an answer here but if mods need to move I understand:)

Ok,I just went out and bought the Now 74 CD and want to upload or in other words rip the 2 CDs to my laptop.When I inserted Disc 1 into my laptop Windows Media Player read if fine and the names in the text matched the songs but when I put in Disc 2 that was not the case.
    Instead of getting the track name of Disc 2 on Windows Media Player which is ment be 1.Lady Gaga-Paparazzi, 2.Beyoncé-Sweet Dreams and so on I was getting the info from Disc 1. So basically when I was playing Lady Gaga-Paparazzi it was telling me that I was playing Cheryl Cole-Fight For This Love.It was also telling me that the album was from 1999.

Is this normal when a CD is being played on a computer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Black Lead

You just have to edit the information yourself, It happens sometimes most common reason is someone entered the incorrect information to the database.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

thanks for the reply mate,I actually got it sorted there about 15 min ago.Aperantly theres this yoke on windows were you can download the album information for free.:)

Advertisement