Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMAZING Lush offer!

Options
  • 27-12-2009 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, bear with my while I sound like a bad ad for Lush. I went in today to buy some face masks/cleansers for my skin which bears the marks of one who has had too much Milk Tray over Christmas. I ghot two face masks and a cleanser and when I went to pay, the cashier asked if I'd heard of the special offer. She said if I'd spent a fiver more to bring up my total to €30 I could choose a free Christmas gift box. Not a single face mask, or bar of soap, or even a small box containing two or three items, but a proper, whopper gift box (from a certain selection). So I scurried about to find something that was just enough to bring up my order and got a nice coconut soap. Then I picked out my free gift which was a massive "To Russia With Love" giftbox that was marked €39.95. So I got a free gift which was worth a tenner more than what I was paying for everything else!

I'm so happy, I've only ever gotten a lush gift set once and always look at them and want one, but it feels a little too decadent (and god knows I love my decadence) to buy one for myself. It's packed full of interesting things!

I have never looked forward to having a shower as much as I do now :D

TL;DR: Go to Lush! Spend €30! Get free stuff!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Estella

Lush stuff is the gorgeousness, will have to check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I can't walk into lush. Smell makes me feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Wow! Score! I love Lush, although the smell can be rather overpowering.

Piste would you mind if I wrote a blog on that? I'll give you full credit, just nice to spread the festive cheer :D

Chupi

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I might look into this tomorrow, but I really hate the forced joviality/overfamiliarity from the staff. They must go home exhausted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I know there's a Lust just off Grafton St and one on Henry St but have they any other branches?

Would love to get a nice set for my self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

chupi wrote: »
    Wow! Score! I love Lush, although the smell can be rather overpowering.

Piste would you mind if I wrote a blog on that? I'll give you full credit, just nice to spread the festive cheer :D

Chupi

Oh yeah go for it, spread the good news! Sure I texted half my phonebook and made it my Facebook status I wanted everyone to know!

I know what people mean by the smell being overpowering. I really like it but my family was going nuts at me cos when I was showing them all my Lush goodies they stank up the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

The staff scare me half to death and I hate the smell but I love Lush! I am gonna pop in tomorrow after work and hopefully my day will be brightened with a gift from Lush too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Just had a look on their online store where they're offering a gift worth £10 if you spend £20 and a gift worth £20 if you spend £50. Not quite the same as the in store offer. I wonder if you just got lucky with your sales assistant Piste.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

spent 150e on xmas eve and got nada! :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

They did that last year too, nearly forgot about it! Might stroll in to stock up on snow fairy in the coming days so and get some freebies, yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

vibrant wrote: »
    I might look into this tomorrow, but I really hate the forced joviality/overfamiliarity from the staff. They must go home exhausted!

Why do you think it's forced? I worked there for years and I was genuinely happy to be doing my job. The only times I went home exhausted was on the delivery days. :D
    orla wrote: »
    I know there's a Lust just off Grafton St and one on Henry St but have they any other branches?

Would love to get a nice set for my self.

There's one in Cork. That's all though. Or at least it was, I haven't been to any of them in a long, long while so you may want to double check,

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Isolt wrote: »
    Why do you think it's forced? I worked there for years and I was genuinely happy to be doing my job. The only times I went home exhausted was on the delivery days. :D

I'm happy for you that you enjoyed your job. I just feel like it's all the "happiness" has felt a bit phoney any time I've been in there. But if that's an environment you like, more power to you.

Anyway, thanks to the OP for posting this find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

My sister and I got one of the "blind bags" between us. We actually lucked out because it had all of the contents of one of the gift boxes we were looking at, and a few more things on top of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Anyone know what there mens products are like

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

keezer wrote: »
    Anyone know what there mens products are like

I heard that they are bringing out a range of mens products shortly so keep an eye out!

Advertisement