Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst county in Ireland ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I don't really hate any county, there are some I wouldn't live in; just the midlands in general, but the interesting people probably make up for the lack of scenery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    definetly kilkenny because of the unnecessary amount of zebra crossings in the "city" pure ridiculous how many they have

plus they are smug ****ers i should know half of my family is from there

but the number 1 reason they robbed the all ireland from us last year and wont admit it but hey itll be tipps year this year

Jesus, ye still on about this?? Ye cant take a beating, thats Tipps problem. Ye had it won in yere heads and yere bloody " 4 in a row Tipp say no" signs, ye were bet! Get over it, on the field is where ya win not on a billboard :rolleyes:

Im absolutely delighted ye were bet, Id love to see any team beating ye after all the cribbing ye done. I thought ye were over the bout of Cat Flu by now but clearly not!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Im absolutely delighted ye were bet, Id love to see any team beating ye after all the cribbing ye done. I thought ye were over the bout of Cat Flu by now but clearly not!

God, you culchies really get carried away with that GAA Cup mullarkey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

BraziliaNZ wrote: »

awhaw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Offaly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I dont know why people diss Kilkenny city -nobody has been there.

Look at all the roundabouts.

You go to Kilkenny and ask for directions to the City Centre and you get told if you looking for a City Centre then its easier to go to Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,361 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

yeah just wait until dublin get to another all-ireland final or even win it, i bet no dubs will be interested :D

rossie1977 wrote: »
    yeah just wait until dublin get to another all-ireland final or even win it, i bet no dubs will be interested :D

I certainly wont, the "Dubs" leave beer cans and junk all over Fairview park which is next to my place

I certainly wont, the "Dubs" leave beer cans and junk all over Fairview park which is next to my place

arent you a dub

CDfm wrote: »
    arent you a dub

yes but i don't have any interest in GAA

• Advertisement

but you dont like beercans and Fairview isv a typical knacker drinking spot for Dubs.

Pick up yer own cans

but you dont like beercans and Fairview isv a typical knacker drinking spot for Dubs.

Pick up yer own cans

You've lost me... what?

You've lost me... what?

you are a dub and what dubs do is knacker drink in parks so if you dont like it you should post that

you are a dub and what dubs do is knacker drink in parks so if you dont like it you should post that

I've no problem with anyone drinking in our parks as long as they clean up after themselves, but on match days in Croker, the area gets manky

I've no problem with anyone drinking in our parks as long as they clean up after themselves, but on match days in Croker, the area gets manky

deffo a dub thing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

no interest in our national games. very patriotic. what sports do you like. i'm guessing cricket or soccer? you probably speak like the queen as well.

no interest in our national games. very patriotic. what sports do you like. i'm guessing cricket or soccer? you probably speak like the queen as well.

i absolutely can't stand GAA, why would I care if it's Ireland's national sport or not? And how is it patriotic? It's broken up into 32 teams, is supporting Dublin patriotic?
    I love soccer yes, and cricket is ok, but only really watched it when lived in countries where they play it.

i absolutely can't stand GAA, is supporting Dublin patriotic?

yup thats a valid reason for you to hate dublin -its got a GAA team and croke park
    I love soccer yes,

But the f****** get drunk in your local park whenever there is a home game. not good either.

You could be from Cork with that attitude to Dublin -interesting defense of Dublin boi

i haven't said anything bad about Dublin, all I was saying was that when there's a big game on in Croker (GAA), Fairview park seems to get wrecked with cans/rubbish. GAA games are more likely on Sundays, and people get on the piss all day etc. This doesn't seem to happen with soccer games, and soccer season is not during summer so they're a lot less likely to be on the piss in the park. When did I say i hated Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

well this is what's happening to Ireland, people call it the "New Ireland".

this economic downturn will put us back in our box.

• Advertisement

i haven't said anything bad about Dublin, all I was saying was that when there's a big game on in Croker (GAA), Fairview park seems to get wrecked with cans/rubbish. GAA games are more likely on Sundays, and people get on the piss all day etc. This doesn't seem to happen with soccer games, and soccer season is not during summer so they're a lot less likely to be on the piss in the park. When did I say i hated Dublin?

You'd be scared to walk down the street after a soccer game. With the young fellas thses days whatching Green Street before they go to the match and copying there Chav-tastic ideal in the film who appears to be on the dole and all he has to look forward to is a scrap at the end of the game

The noise of the soccer fans here shouting songs in English accents walking down the street is kinda frustrating.

flag123 wrote: »
    well this is what's happening to Ireland, people call it the "New Ireland".

this economic downturn will put us back in our box.

What we never liked soccer until recently? Being poor will make us like GAA again?

What we never liked soccer until recently? Being poor will make us like GAA again?
    no, but youths these days appear to choose any sports other than the GAA sports.
    maybe it's beacuae it isn't televised enough throughout the world:rolleyes:

flag123 wrote: »
    no, but youths these days appear to choose any sports other than the GAA sports.
    maybe it's beacuae it isn't televised enough throughout the world:rolleyes:

yes and it's got the glamour and the worldwide appeal etc. Makes sense to me.

Edit: Ok let's stop this sport talk, this is about worst counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Ah, come on... I used to live near Croke Park, every county is guilty of littering, (cans in particular), fighting in very UK like hooliganism way, urinating on peoples property, vandalism and general scumbag stuff. Seems to be the way a small GAA fan base is going. OK, the majority are great and fun loving, but EVERY county has their bad apple parading around Fairview and Drumcondra. However, I wouldn't focus on GAA fans to judge a county, it's not fair, the bad apples are usually the loudest and eclipse the good ones.

These silly generalisations are stupid to, ie, Dublin full of scumbags, that's simply not true, it's like calling all people in Galway rapists because of a few incidents there.

When did I say i hated Dublin?

Backtracking - youve been outed as embarressed by your home county:D

lightening wrote: »
    Ah, come on... I used to live near Croke Park, every county is guilty of littering, (cans in particular), fighting in very UK like hooliganism way, urinating on peoples property, vandalism and general scumbag stuff.
    the urinating on property sounds dublin all right.:cool:
    These silly generalisations are stupid to, ie, Dublin full of scumbags, that's simply not true, it's like calling all people in Galway rapists because of a few incidents there
    is that true about galway. \MMMMMMMMMM:confused:

Backtracking - youve been outed as embarressed by your home county:D

seriously what are you on about? when did I say anything bad about dublin? all I said was it seems to be more messy in my area when Dublin are playing in croke park

seriously what are you on about? when did I say anything bad about dublin?

I believe you;)

• Advertisement

I believe you;)

you're an odd one

Advertisement