Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ill pay ur bills :)

Options
  • 27-12-2009 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I will take your livery bill away for 2 or 3 weeks. I would keep your horse in my local equestrian centre and pay the indoor livery cost. My 12 year old dauuhter would go up to the horse every day and would ride or lunge or both if needed, groom, wash, feed, turnout, hay, muck out and skip out every day. She is in the advanced adult lesson and can jump over 1 meter and is willing to do more, trot, canter, tack up, un tack, groom, wash, turn out, catch, feed, hay, muck out, skip out etc. She is 5ft 3 and a half and would be looking for a horse around 15h or up.
    PLEASE PM ME
    <snip>
    Thanks
    im in south west dublin and right beside kildare

No personal details/email addresses in posts, please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It might be more helpful to give details about what you're looking for - i.e. is it a horse share, loan, etc. And why are you looking for a horse for such a short space of time? For example, why would you prefer this type of arrangement than hiring a school horse/pony for the same period of time?

Advertisement