Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rath Lodge, Ashbourne

Options
  • 28-12-2009 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know of Rath Lodge in Ashbourne. I am due to view a house there in new year. Is it a nice area, as house seems fine. I have never heard of the place, I think it is a new development.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Scrumdog

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Hi, does anybody know of Rath Lodge in Ashbourne. I am due to view a house there in new year. Is it a nice area, as house seems fine. I have never heard of the place, I think it is a new development.
    Its on the north side of the town near the Topaz garage. A friend of mine has a house there. He is having a lot of structural problems with walls cracking and floors sinking so be careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

How long has your friend been living there? Surely an artitect would have picked up on that before your friend bought it??

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭eddiej

Rath Lodge,

Is pretty good structure wise I have no complaints any way and none of my neighbours do either. I have one crack in a coving joint after 4 years so would not see that as bad. Some of the paving sank outside in the parking area but that was redone by the builder so overall not bad. Agree individual cases may vary so really get a good engineer to survey the house. Overall estate is a good place quiet no trouble and no real complaints, plus side its totally finished so you wont be looking at a building site.

Just my 2 cents

Advertisement