Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fulltilt problem

Options
  • 28-12-2009 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

anybody any problems logging into fulltilt at the mo, i got logged out and cant get back in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,757 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

im getting sorry unable to contact server.

been like it for 15 mins or so

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

ya thats what im getting s wel, must be a problem with them. damm it anyway, thanks for letting me know im not the only 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Gisa

It went down at 12.45, I'm getting the same error message, I was deep in a tournament too and doing very well, I'm sick!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hubchap

it's been 40 minute for me now - "sorry, unable to connect to server"

wonder if its the broadband providers here in Ireland I'm with BT but I can connect to other poker sites no problem, anyway I have emailed FT support but dont expect a replt soon. I'm still sick!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

message on site

Unscheduled Maintenance In Progress

We recently experienced a network outage. We expect to be operational shortly.

doing good in a tourney also, hope the yanks are out as well! lol

Fulltilt just posted on their website "We recently experienced a network outage. We expect to be operational shortly."

Well at least they might have paused the tourny I was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Declav

ya im out about an hour, very irritating, site says there was a network outage so hopefully we're not just being f**ked on this side!

What will they do now with people who where in tournys? Their 750K is not long started, will they refund or start play again when servers are up?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

750,000 - tourney, will players get refunded, i was blinded out of the game -Does anyone know what will happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Best bet is to contact support.

I have just noticed my iron man points for the day have disapeered.

Advertisement