Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrs. Murphy and her daughter Tricia In Georges st arcade, Dublin?

• 28-12-2009 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone been to the fortune teller in georges st arcade? I've been to her 3 times and shes been bang on with everything....it's a little freaky actually...

Has anyone else been to her? What were your experiences with her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Erica<3 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Has anyone been to the fortune teller in georges st arcade? I've been to her 3 times and shes been bang on with everything....it's a little freaky actually...

I know a Mrs Murphy from kilmore west who is a fortune teller with a shop in town , i hung around with her son anto murphy year's ago , he's dead now from a massive heart attack . She look's like a roman gypsie right ?
    kinda dark skinned small with grey hair ? I think she moved here many year's ago and married an irish man , if it's the same person she is good at reading hand's and fortune telling if you are into stuff like that , she read my hand year's ago and frightened the ****e out of me .

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

Luke Kelly wrote: »
    I know a Mrs Murphy from kilmore west who is a fortune teller with a shop in town , i hung around with her son anto murphy year's ago , he's dead now from a massive heart attack . She look's like a roman gypsie right ?
    kinda dark skinned small with grey hair ? I think she moved here many year's ago and married an irish man , if it's the same person she is good at reading hand's and fortune telling if you are into stuff like that , she read my hand year's ago and frightened the ****e out of me .

yeah thats her, she is quite freaky with what she comes up with. She was able to tell me about my paternal grandad who died when my dad was 4 and named my brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

yeah thats her, she is quite freaky with what she comes up with. She was able to tell me about my paternal grandad who died when my dad was 4 and named my brother.

If you think she is scary you should see her house , the whole front of the house is covered in green leaf bush , the kind that grow's up and all along the brick's and the front garden has bushes around 15 feet high .
    she keep's to her self like , even when i was in the garden with anto she would only stick her head out the door when speaking with us .

oh really? wow....

I think she has a genuine gift and isn't scamming people to be honest.....
    I went in with a guy friend last week and in the middle of the reading, she says, not looking at either of us, that chap thinks the world of you....
    Bit strange, but she basically said the same thing last time, when he wasn't there, and described him perfectly. Freaky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

is she by appointment or just walk in? anyone know what days and times shes there? how much does she charge and what kind of reading does she do?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

Hi,

I went to see Mrs Murphy in Georges arcade sometime ago and returned to see her recently. Her daughter was there and told me that Mrs Murphy died in August. I had a reading done by the daughter, who was excellent!

You just turn up and wait. She charged 30 euros for the cards or 20 euros for the palm reading. I think she's there most days.

Yeah thats who i must mean, the daughter as i thought she looked a bit young to be the woman previously described, and yes she is really very good.
    Is she as good as her mother?

Hi,

Yes, I thought the Daughter was very gifted....she was spot on with everything.

JLKB wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes, I thought the Daughter was very gifted....she was spot on with everything.

yeah, I thought that too :)

• Advertisement

I walked thru Georges arcade today, it appears the Murphy Fortune tellers are no longer there, their stall had been cleared out. If anyone comes across their where abouts could you let me know.

Kind Regards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

JLKB wrote: »
    I walked thru Georges arcade today, it appears the Murphy Fortune tellers are no longer there, their stall had been cleared out. If anyone comes across their where abouts could you let me know.

Kind Regards!

Oh no! I had a reading with the daughter just before Christmas and she was AMAZING!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

I saw a sign of a mrs murphy at the corner of henry street and ( i cant remeber the name), its where the stalls for fruits and flowers in city center .Woundering if it was her moved up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Donaran

I saw a sign of a mrs murphy at the corner of henry street and ( i cant remeber the name), its where the stalls for fruits and flowers in city center .Woundering if it was her moved up there.
    Hi,
    Has anyone been to the new address? I'm wondering if it is her. I don't live in Dublin but would like to be sure it's the correct lady before I head up.

Thanks

Hey,
    Yeah thats Trish and Linda's sister Mary in the Illac centre, at the moore st entrance.

She is very very good, same gift as her sisters and her mother.
    I'd recommend going to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I have seen two signs for Mrs Murphy's fortune teller recently - one being near the Ilac Centre (the one mentioned above), and the other one close by on North Earl Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Where does the daughter with the Canadian accent work (is that trish?). Mary Murphy is in Ilac centre above a phone shop.

haze, wrote: »
    Where does the daughter with the Canadian accent work (is that trish?). Mary Murphy is in Ilac centre above a phone shop.

Trish and Linda are no longer doing readings. Linda has given it up to look after her kids and Trish has gone back to finish her degree in psychology. Mary is the only one doing readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

so guys of the boards.ie how was your expierience with her . im her 58 or sumthen granchild can yous fill me in on some info ..do not tell me what she told your fortune i only want a general vib k because i never met her.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Blackrocks

Trish and Linda are no longer doing readings. Linda has given it up to look after her kids and Trish has gone back to finish her degree in psychology. Mary is the only one doing readings.

PLEASE HELP?
    Does Mary still do readings or have they allgiven it up? I would have to admire them for giving it up but would love to visit them and will be in Dublin for few days in 10 days time.
    Anybody out there know of anybody in KERRY who is good?I've been to so many quacks (Sorry!) - I would love to meet somebody who actually has the gift!!
    Would really appreciate a reply PLEASE.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Blackrocks wrote: »
    PLEASE HELP?
    Does Mary still do readings or have they allgiven it up? I would have to admire them for giving it up but would love to visit them and will be in Dublin for few days in 10 days time.
    Anybody out there know of anybody in KERRY who is good?I've been to so many quacks (Sorry!) - I would love to meet somebody who actually has the gift!!
    Would really appreciate a reply PLEASE.
    Thanks.

hey blackrocks whats up ! em i could be the one but only im still learning i am bang on with every thing bu i couldnt do it for you unfortunitly i dont know any 1 who does it in kerry bu i think theres a fortune teller at goerges street arcade in dublin city . if you go there you will find many things of different interst but look for stall 2 as there will be a fortune teller there go in and pay ect and have all your qs asked . hope it goes well blake murphy lol :):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

PLEASE HELP?

Mary reads above a phone shop in Ilac centre (moore st door). It's a red shop front just beside the door. Have you been to her before? What did you think of her predictions.

I went to see Mary, I thought she was good. She seem to pick up on things that were relevant to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Hi,

iv had some pepole complain to me about her .. well good to see you a happy

saintsaint wrote: »
    iv had some pepole complain to me about her .. well good to see you a happy

The thing with Linda was, unless it was to do with death, she really didn't hold back. If you're going to go with somebody, go with someone you're fairly open with, and can trust.

im sure there nothing to be getting rushed for or about it , there all good , most have given up or nt given up as such bu just dropped it , why dont you just go have a look round for some 1 else or if you really want to get a sertain person like say the person you are talking about welll i suppose i could find out for you , write back for your reply ok.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Barnia

This info might be a bit outdated now, but 2 years ago I went to Georges Arcade and got a reading from the daughter which I didn't think she was good, but then a few months later I went to moore street where a man stands with a sign for mrs murphy frtune teller, its upstairs in one of those phone/internet shops, i think she cost about 30euro and she was amazing.
    I read in an earlier post that mrs muphy died is that true?

yes it is true , gone but never forgotten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Barnia wrote: »
    This info might be a bit outdated now, but 2 years ago I went to Georges Arcade and got a reading from the daughter which I didn't think she was good, but then a few months later I went to moore street where a man stands with a sign for mrs murphy frtune teller, its upstairs in one of those phone/internet shops, i think she cost about 30euro and she was amazing.
    I read in an earlier post that mrs muphy died is that true?
    no she has had a bypass oppertaion .. sadley she no longer dose readings hear is her number if you need to talk to her 0-868966185

• Advertisement

saintsaint wrote: »
    no she has had a bypass oppertaion .. sadley she no longer dose readings hear is her number if you need to talk to her 0-868966185

i beg your pardon saint saint , i was talking about some one else forgive me .

Advertisement