Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrs. Murphy and her daughter Tricia In Georges st arcade, Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

ok i understand ,, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

em hello again can you read my mind and guess what i like most of out of these following things :

paintings
    drawings
    cards
    telly
    magic
    skateboard
    summer
    winter
    december
    augest
    latelateshow
    ???????????

if you get it right ill belive your a medium ;)

well , you do like the late late .. plus you like lots of difrent things most of witch ,, you never put down ,, any way it took a lot for me to see the other world im sure your no difrent .. take cair ..

ah please come on , will you do it if i give you more options :) ill put down actuwalt things i like and dislike , please k here they are , you choose which 1 i like the best !

1.ART ( DRAWING PEOPLE AND SCENCES FROM LIFE)
    2.MEDITATION ( GOING INTO THE OTHER WORLD WITH MEDITATION AND LISTNEING TO 3.WHAT THE SPIRITS ARE TELLING ME )
    4.MUSIC ( LISTING TO IT AS I GO ON THE INTERNET IN MY RELAX TIME )
    5.WATER ( SWIMMING)
    6.FORTUNE TELLIN ( SEEYONG PEOPLES FUTRE)
    7.BEING PSYCHIC ( ITS THE BEST GIFT EVER )
    8.GOING ON MY BIKE ROUND PLACES , AND EXPLORING THE MSTIC OF LIFE
    9.LISTNING TO OTHERS FOR THERE WISDOM
    10.SEARCHING THE INTERNET
    11. FINDING WIDOM FROM BOOKS , AND WRITING IT DOWN AS I LISTEN TO MUSIC

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Hi Blake ,

Was just wondering if you can PM a no: for trisha she just to be in georges st acarde. I have been to her before and find her to be quite accurate i know she does not do it anymore maybe she will do a private reading...
    many thanx inadvance
    River 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

Erica<3 wrote: »
    The thing with Linda was, unless it was to do with death, she really didn't hold back. If you're going to go with somebody, go with someone you're fairly open with, and can trust.

Hi Erica!

Do you think Linda is very honest so? Have you been to her a lot? I went to her once a while ago and I thought she was lovely but, unfortunately, her optimistic prediction hasn't come to pass. Do you think she's generally accurate on the important stuff or would you take anything she says with a pinch of salt?

river1 wrote: »
    Hi Blake ,

Was just wondering if you can PM a no: for trisha she just to be in georges st acarde. I have been to her before and find her to be quite accurate i know she does not do it anymore maybe she will do a private reading...
    many thanx inadvance
    River 1

sorry i couldnt tell you if i knew :) keep trying do ! :rolleyes: :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

has anyone been to mrs murphy in the moore st mall at the side of paddy power

yes , but nothing came out of it , she said her powers were gone ,, ? what ever that means :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

Hi Erica!

Do you think Linda is very honest so? Have you been to her a lot? I went to her once a while ago and I thought she was lovely but, unfortunately, her optimistic prediction hasn't come to pass. Do you think she's generally accurate on the important stuff or would you take anything she says with a pinch of salt?
    not at all , found her bad , actully very bad . told the 4 of us the same thing .the other sister was bad too . their mother was extremly good ,she read my palm and came up with names. i was left speechless .
    lilly

• Advertisement

il put it this way ,, can a woman be half pregnent ? dont think so .. eather you a ,, or your not ,, mediums give whats known as cold readings it may sound werd but it works ,,, i cant have faith in some one that gets it half right some time // if even :cool:

saintsaint wrote: »
    il put it this way ,, can a woman be half pregnent ? dont think so .. eather you a ,, or your not ,, mediums give whats known as cold readings it may sound werd but it works ,,, i cant have faith in some one that gets it half right some time // if even :cool:

ill let you guys know , some use fishing or cold reading whatever you want to call it , they are ovbiusly not a genuine psychic if there dipping in and asken you questions or saying 2 things for everything and waiting for a responce , but margret murphy was the best ever . she sounds cool from what i hear :) . and also might i add

every one is open to a sertain extent , 10 % being not open
    to the 70 & who go with the flow .

cards or no cards they have eyes to see your soul . remeber that.

dont go to a genuine psychics if you dont like your secrets to be shed cause they can see you to your miners quarrels ( which every 1 has )

and also ill add : Each person is there own self and has there own opinion , from jealousy to being a nice person to being a generous person.

also a nice person , dosnt mean there a good ......

or a bad person , dosnt mean there a bad ........ ok

"god is to be found whithin the self"

sorry but , she is not what she sais .. sorry again cant talk about god never meet him .:rolleyes:

sorry but , she is not what she sais .. sorry again cant talk about god never meet him .:rolleyes:

ahhh sure look >> :rolleyes:

im not arguing with you stranger , frankly i dnt mind what you think im
    jst sayen lol :rolleyes:.

well who knows :P

:) so do you have the gift |( id say no , not with that attitude :) )

;)a you a medium or a good friend of a fak one :cool: like i said she is crap total crap :P any way role on that :confused: arthy farthy

blake that was an old text ,, an it was ment for some one elce .

blake there a bogys on this form reading our every word , bit like big brother . :eek:

blake there a bogys on this form reading our every word , bit like big brother . :eek:

WOW ,,, i mean wow . like if there was how did you know of this ?
    im a bb watcher ( i confese ) :cool:

wana pm me and try and use ur abilities to see what i did over the suma ?
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I passed by Moore St. today and there's another 'Murphy' fortune teller. She's actually on Moore St. I think her sign said No. 10.

yes i saw that sign aswell , maybe its a name to be heard these days ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cherry_Angel

Is mary murphy dead?? Who does the reading in the ilac centre nw????

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Blonde1981

I went to this woman years ago and she was so accurate. Does anyone know if she is still around. Would love to go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Must have seen all of the Murphies over the years, cant say I was impressed. Tho now I think they are using Murphy as a brand name.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 versa1

do you have her number?mrs murphy

Advertisement