Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live issue

Options
  • 28-12-2009 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

At the moment xbox have a new promotional offer that changes everyday until new years day..Its called the new years count down.On the 24th their offer was uno rush..It was advertised as 50% off at 400 points yet they charged me 800..I rang microsoft about this,talked to a supervisor as well and they said they couldnt fix the solution and that i would have to go further up the food chain..While i was talking to him as well he said that the forums were inconclusive about it yet i found a good few ppl here saying the exact same thing..

http://forums.xbox.com/30539139/ShowPost.aspx

they gave me an address to post to but that will be at the expense of me to post it..i know it isnt much but out of principle i want my money back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Not sure why you posted here.

You've been given instructions on how to continue your escalation, by posting in. So, get writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Paulw wrote: »
    Not sure why you posted here.

You've been given instructions on how to continue your escalation, by posting in. So, get writing.

I thought it would be a consumer issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It would be an issue if they weren't doing anything about it, seems like that's not the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Right now, you appear to have the issue in hand - however, let us know if you run into more problems.

I would expect Microsoft to pay for the return of the goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

I thought they would have been a bit more forecoming to giving me a refund of around 4euro..its not like their giving me a direct refund..All i expect is 400ms point which is just gonna go straight back into their pockets in the end anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement