Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Belkin Gaming Adapter

Options
  • 28-12-2009 12:39pm

I bought a Belkin Gaming Adapter last month on eBay. After about an hour I managed to figure out how to set it up to work with my old xbox. Everything was fine until about a week ago. I had plugged it out and didn't use it for about two days.

I went to use it again on Xmas eve and I couldn't connect to the internet. I logged into it and configured all the settings again. It worked fine and I went to bed leaving it plugged in. The next morning however it wouldn't connect again.

I can log into its web interface and change the password or update the firmware etc. I can also scan for wireless networks in the area and it finds my network. However as soon as I try to connect to my wireless network I lose the connection to the adapter. It becomes unresponsive and I have to disconnect and reconnect the power to be able to connect to it again.

Does anybody have any ideas? Is the adapter faulty? I can't understand why it would work for a few weeks and then suddenly stop. I tried unplugging all the christmas lights etc nearby with no help. I'm out of ideas at this stage and have had to open a PayPal dispute. Help!

Advertisement