Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Independent Great Arts Quiz 2009

Options
  • 28-12-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I wonder if anyone can help me with the Name The Face section of this quiz? For those of you who don't have access to the paper I have taken some photos of the section - apologies for the quality. There is an overview photo of all 9 pictures plus a further 8 close-ups (I have omitted Picture C as I know that is The Script):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazzyk

I would imagine that all images are of those involved in the Arts (the sections of the Quiz include Arts, Books, Film, Art, Music, Drama and Literary Heroes & Heroines). At first I thought they might all have Irish connections but I have a feeling that Picture D might be Zoe Saldana (Avatar film).

My other suggestions are Picture A - Conor McPherson (playwright); Picture G - Gary Lydon (actor from The Clinic) and Picture J - John Banville (author) but feel free to let me know if I'm incorrect!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mazzyk

Sorry - I left you a funky link in the above post. Correct link is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazzyk

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 temu

D def Zoe Zaldana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sclueless

Hi, I'm kinda late in on this one. I agree with all your suggestions and have the others if you still need them except for F which is breaking my heart? Can you help please & thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

sclueless wrote: »
    Hi, I'm kinda late in on this one. I agree with all your suggestions and have the others if you still need them except for F which is breaking my heart? Can you help please & thanks?

I just sent you a private message sclueless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomhen

I think it's Ciara Newell of Bellefire + Glas Vegas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 temu

tomhen wrote: »
    I think it's Ciara Newell of Bellefire + Glas Vegas

Think it's Marion Cotillard

Advertisement