Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfest 2010

Options
  • 28-12-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I searched the forum but there didn't seem to be a thread on this so I thought I'd set one up. :D The line up is great in my opinion: Kiss, Immortal, Twisted Sister, Decapitated, Nile, Sepultura, Necrophagist and loads more!

Any boardsies going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

I know it sounds AWESOME. I missed it last year and am aiming for 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

Atheist, Sepultura, Agnostic Front, Sick of it all, Overkill, Tankard!! :D
    looks like the festival to be at alright..
    shame its sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

steveone wrote: »
    Atheist, Sepultura, Agnostic Front, Sick of it all, Overkill, Tankard!! :D
    looks like the festival to be at alright..
    shame its sold out

What! You serious.....already! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Just the pre-sale tickets I think. Full sale start January 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

steveone wrote: »
    shame its sold out

:eek: You nearly gave me a heart attack there until I went and checked that it's the cheaper Winter tickets that are sold out. I think the normal price ones are on sale from January 1st. What price are the tickets usually?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 plug-in-baby

:eek: You nearly gave me a heart attack there until I went and checked that it's the cheaper Winter tickets that are sold out. I think the normal price ones are on sale from January 1st. What price are the tickets usually?
    There 109euro! pretty decent price!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sick of it all :O agnostic front :O

I wish they'd hurry up and put the tickets back on sale! Someone told me they won't be re-opening ticket sales until the next announcement is made...I hope they're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

ooohhh this looks so cool!!pity nobody to go with :(

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    ooohhh this looks so cool!!pity nobody to go with :(

If I were you I'd go anyway. It's guaranteed on the plane there'll be plenty of other Irish metallers that would be more than happy to leave you tag along and people are always fairly friendly at festivals!

Booked my flights to Nantes today. Very handy dates too, 17th to the 21st. Shannon to Nantes return is 80 euro which is alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Aye,that's true!
    I'd much prefer to go to this than going to Download with a load of people that don't really get on with each other!Plus it's way cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

ALICE COOPER - DEFTONES - MOTORHEAD - SLAYER - FEAR FACTORY - SAXON - AIRBOURNE - FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM - INFECTIOUS GROOVE - STONESOUR - CARCASS - HYPOCRISY - ANNIHILATOR - EXODUS - DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT - MASS HYSTERIA - DOOM - DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN - AS I LAY DYING - UNEARTH - ELECTRIC MARY - VULCAIN - BLASPHEME - KALISIA - TAMTRUM

All confirmed today in the last announcement. I'm freaking out about seeing Carcass (again) and Devin Townsend. :D

Advertisement