Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus 20mb broadband available in Dublin 12?

• 28-12-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Pretty simple question here...

I'm in Drimnagh and have gotten sick and tired of endless problems with Eircom so i'm considering a change to Chorus.

Is there anybody in my area who currently has 20mb and if so have u had any problems with it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

Rainman78 wrote: »
    Hi,

Pretty simple question here...

I'm in Drimnagh and have gotten sick and tired of endless problems with Eircom so i'm considering a change to Chorus.

Is there anybody in my area who currently has 20mb and if so have u had any problems with it?

Thanks in advance

Doen't really matter if someone in ur area can get it or not, the way it is someone on your street could get and you couldn't...the only way is to ring them and even then you might need a second opinion on what you hear

their website too is totally unreliable in this regard

Advertisement