Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea v Fulham - 3pm

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is Ballack taking the corners for Fulham? F*cking beat the first man please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

Gutted with this result. Was hoping to make up some ground. Sign of Champions from Chelsea :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

thank god.
    good going fulham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Roll on the African Cup....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Get in! ****in delighted with the result, much like United yesterday bad performance though. Improved second half well done Kalou played great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

RasTa wrote: »
    CHD are we still doing that bet?

what bet is that Rasta ?

btw I CANT WAIT FOR THE ANC

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Have to take my hat off to Kalou, best Ive seen him play in a long time, second half. Made a huge difference when we went 4-3-3. Much more space to run into. We look awfully shaky at the back though.

3 points very welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Its read between the lines time folks, we won't be winning any leagues with performances like that. The addition of Sturridge and Ivanovic made all the difference, whats the word? WIDTH. Write it down Carlo, use it, you stubborn stubborn man.

Anyway, a win is a win is a win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Headshot wrote: »
    what bet is that Rasta ?

Terms weren't finalized but CHD was claiming that Chelsea won't suffer while their players went away to the ANC due to the depth of the squad. I disagreed.

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    what bet is that Rasta ?

Why? We will have Anelka back, Sturridge has proved that he is good enough over the last few games to fill in, we are changing our formation to a more suited one to the players we have which will give us more width and are fixtures are very very kind then. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

RasTa wrote: »
    Terms weren't finalized but CHD was claiming that Chelsea won't suffer while their players went away to the ANC due to the depth of the squad. I disagreed.

I dont think you'll be hearing back from him about that bet

CHD has a message for the thread.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Bandit12 wrote: »
    Gutted with this result. Was hoping to make up some ground. Sign of Champions from Chelsea :(

Damn, you're optimistic!!!

Advertisement