Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 brogen

Aw I love Glee. But then I love musicals so no surprises there. There are some great episodes, but I keep coming back to I Bust Ya Windows and... Oh, I better not say cos I have seen them all and I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But yes, it's great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I keep watching every episode of Glee I see floating around tv and every time I see it I wish I was in it! *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Apparently tv and the morning show are offering people a chance to enter a comp to be in a Glee club and perform at this years Childline concert, anyone have any more info on this? I cant find it online! :o

Yeah I saw that the other morning. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: checked, can't see it anywhere. I know you have to be under 21 have at least 3 people in the group!

Edit again: Here it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

@23 im too old im afraid! :o

I'm 20 but most of my friends are 21 so I'm out too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

It's embarrassing how disappointed I am that I won't be able to enter that tv3 comp.:o
    I meet the age requirement but will be in the US for the whole summer. Good luck to any boardsies who do enter though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

If anyone hasn't seen the season finale 'Sectionals', it makes the whole season worth it when it happens. Especially Rachel's solo performance *swoon*. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

CrazyTalk wrote: »
    If anyone hasn't seen the season finale 'Sectionals', it makes the whole season worth it when it happens. Especially Rachel's solo performance *swoon*. :D
    Fxck yeah! That was ridiculous! :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I loved tonights episode :)
    The football team dancing at the game
    was just brillant! Cringeoworthy but couldn't take my eyes off them!

The look my housemate gave me when i watched that a few days ago was priceless. i honnestly think i had tears in my eyes with laughter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    It's embarrassing how disappointed I am that I won't be able to enter that tv3 comp.:o
    I meet the age requirement but will be in the US for the whole summer. Good luck to any boardsies who do enter though!

Set one up yourself. Myself and a few lads did so before Christmas, and within a month we were singing in pubs and winning competitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

Fair play to ye! Even if I had a posse I don't think I'd have the balls to do it :)

I love the word posse.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

Myself and my boyfriend are hooked on Glee - we have seen all there is to see, sang all there is to sign and make glee referances every other day.

I want to marry Mr Shoo :D

What a refreshingly wonderful program I really want there to be more! :o

New clip!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jennypaul2009

gleee is mt fav tooooo its just sooo awesummmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

whos going to the show today??!! :D

One of my friends is going to the 2pm show and I'm so jealous! I couldn't afford tickets at the time they went on sale. Sigh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

For the price the tickets were selling for, a 90 minute show is very short IMO. Friends were there last night and felt kinda ripped off though they enjoyed it all.

I was at Bon Jovi the other night (thanks to boards!) and they played for 3 hours straight with no breaks and there are far fewer of them.

I went tonight

I agree, it was way too short. They stated the show started at 8pm, but they had some crap dance crew on for a half hour, then the main cast came on some time after 9pm

Also, the songs they did were shortened, and it was the Season Two tour

So Ireland/UK never got the Season One tour, which had a wayy better setlist IMO, so that was disappointing too

It defo didnt help that Jovi played for 3hours on Thurs night! Ticket price-wise, both cost the same. But I guess with Glee, theres more costs involved: more people to commute and accomodate, more charges for the music performance rights [as opposed to Jovi since they wrote nearly everything they sang]
    and the lack of alcoholic sponsorship! :rolleyes:

I had crappy seats. The place was full of kids. Sound tech guy was a sham.

But it was still a good show nonetheless! :)