Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YURT debut album EGE ARTEMIS YURTUM - free download

Options
  • 28-12-2009 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

EGEARTEMISYURTUMcoversmallcopy.jpg
    Dublin based sonic attack/prog band YURT released their debut album EGE ARTEMIS YURTUM on the feast of Grianstad an Gheimhridh ( wintersolstice ) in the realms of cyberspace. This is now available for FREE as MP3 ( 128/256/320 kbps ) and lossless FLAC. Complete printable CD artwork and PDF booklet are also included. The sonic elders of YURT have spoken.

Downloads available from http://yurtattack.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Nice one, I will definitely check this out. I like free music ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Class! Like what I'm hearing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭dasdog

I heard this over the weekend (a friend of mine knows them) and as a person very sceptical of all things new I was actually quite impressed. Plus I'm glad to see they are giving away the album for free. Oh, and there is very little singing which is always good IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Peamingly Stiggish :D

Good Tunes alright, nice one BoZ! :cool:

NwF

Advertisement