Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

animation course in Ballyfermot or Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 28-12-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

anyone doing the animation course in Ballyfermot or Dun Laoghaire?
    would love to know what programs you use during the course so i could decide on a laptop to buy!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Garreth

I'm doing ADS in ballyfermot at the moment. ADS doesn't involve 3d animation at all it's mostly just to develope your drawing skills. The only program we use is on a line tester thats in the college. I think the second year might focus more on 3d animation but can't say for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Jack O'Neill

see the link to the Irish School of Animation Courses in BCFE

http://applications.bcfe.ie/courselist.php

ADS: Animation Drawing Studies
    CCH: Higher National Diploma In Classical And Computer Animation
    ADA: Advanced Diploma In Animation/Ba (Hons) Animation.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 darreldinho

ballyfermot is definitely the best place to do animation. the program you use for 3d is 3dstudio max. really good program. if you're going to do animation i strongly recommend doing ads(animation drawing studies) first. a really good year and believe me, your drawing skills will sky rocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bealfeirste5

ballyfermot is definitely the best place to do animation. the program you use for 3d is 3dstudio max. really good program. if you're going to do animation i strongly recommend doing ads(animation drawing studies) first. a really good year and believe me, your drawing skills will sky rocket.

I agree with the Ballyfermot recommendation. Eager to find out if you picked one yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

I agree with the Ballyfermot recommendation. Eager to find out if you picked one yet?

Oh yeah, I applied for drawing studies and got accepted!:D
    Sent off the acceptance letter and deposit yesterday!!

Thanks for all yer help by the way!

• Advertisement
Advertisement