Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell ST2410 24" Full HD Widescreen Monitor = 183 Euro

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

They have the 22" version reduced at the moment - it is € 142 delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Tweaky wrote: »
    They have the 22" version reduced at the moment - it is € 142 delivered.

Link? Cant seem to find it on there site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Did anyone order the 22"?'
    Any reviews?

Seriously thinking of ordering this...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mustyo

:(
    Got this monitor a month ago. Nice panel for the €180 bucks. :)
    But.....it came with one annoying bright pixel (which is covered by the seemingly nice 3yr warranty).
    So, I try contact Dell. I dial the support number for accessories. I get the usual voice prompts for a service tag (which doesn't come with accessories). Eventually I get through to an agent on a bad line (India more than likely.....) who only handles Optiplex support...who then eventually passes me on to Monitor support.
    I give my details, get put on hold and 5 mins later the guy comes back and says "sorry sir, but that fault isn't covered under warranty". So, I spend 10 mins explaining Dell's own warranty terms and eventually he says he'll check further and get back to me. I get a call next day saying sure they'll replace but I gotta send them photos of the pixel fault.....eeek....photographing a single pixel on a monitor!
    I oblige...they agree to replace, we arrange pickup date for the faulty monitor so finally hurray!
    Not quite, I get email saying I'll get tracking number for the new unit and delivery in 3-5 business days. Three weeks later no new monitor, the pickup date has passed, and no tracking number. No contact from Dell and I've waited two days for them to reply to my email.
    Bargain price for cutprice service it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Using the 22" verison now, excellent monitor would recommend.

Tomtata wrote: »
    Using the 22" verison now, excellent monitor would recommend.

What settings are you using?

I have been messing around with custom and standard but cant find a setting I like..

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Contrast (47) and Brightness (26) + 1920x1080 Resolution - Was blinding with the default settings.

Advertisement