Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine - URGENT

Options
  • 28-12-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Five members in the household (including a small child), washing maching broke down over a month ago, have been waiting for the sales to buy a new one. Can only afford to spend 100euro, but cannot seem to find anything cheaper than 189euro..
    Please let me know if there are any available in the sales for under this price as washing everything by hand at this stage has become very impractical and tiresome.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

besos wrote: »
    Five members in the household (including a small child), washing maching broke down over a month ago, have been waiting for the sales to buy a new one. Can only afford to spend 100euro, but cannot seem to find anything cheaper than 189euro..
    Please let me know if there are any available in the sales for under this price as washing everything by hand at this stage has become very impractical and tiresome.
    Thanks

You will have to get one secondhand if you can only spend €100 try adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 besos

I'll have a look there then, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Try some of the freecycle websites! Dublin city have quite a good one.

I'm getting rid of a washing machine - but live in Wexford - else you would be more then welcome to have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 besos

Having a look now on freecycle, thanks for letting me know about that as i could not find anything on adverts.ie.
    You are very kind to offer the washing machine, i tell you if i had a way of getting to wexford i would be there in a hurry!! thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

there's a couple available on gumtree.ie, including one for €75.

• Advertisement
Advertisement