Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 Piece Denby Everyday Sets Half Price

• 28-12-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Picked up a Denby 12 piece dinner set in Tesco today for €47.50

Great Value:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Just wondering has anyone seen this in Tesco Drogheda

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

This site also has some good deals on Denby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Yes was in there last night and it was there on the main aisle as you go in. (In the Sale section)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

What range did the OP get? Or is it one of the "1/2 price" sale ones that are always 1/2 price?

Thanks,
    I'm doing a big shop tomorrow morning so hopefully will be including these too.

Thanks Stiil Not Working !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Is this it? and if so what colour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

fletch wrote: »
    This site also has some good deals on Denby

sorry fletch IMHO not a good deal at those prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

got 2 sets in Waterford this afternoon -they were 39.95 each but it didnt say anything about them being half price. Good value none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bor

Got 2 sets for 39.95 each today(blueberry)...Anyone know if there are mugs available in this range anywhere??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

bor wrote: »
    Got 2 sets for 39.95 each today(blueberry)...Anyone know if there are mugs available in this range anywhere??

home store and more might be worth a look. I think i heard they are selling the stuff half price aswell.

Their website doesn't give much info tho: http://homestoreandmore.ie/store/tableware/all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Argos also have their denby sets reduced. 16 piece Blue Stripes & Sand Stripes set including mugs for €36.24 http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8013013/Trail/searchtext%3EDENBY.htm

104-8013013SPA73UC627971M.jpg

Thanks Claregirl & Still Not Working,
    Picked them up today - lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

OTT Prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭coolbeans

What is it with Denby? It breaks just like any other mug.
    If you see a mug fill it I suppose. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Yup great value. I got the black pepper colour. I think they had mushroom, blueberry and cappuchino also. I've seen the mugs on Tesco Direct for £27 (pack of 4) but not sure yet if we can order from here. I've also seen them on amazon for £35 I think.

Advertisement