Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY digital box issue

Options
  • 28-12-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have SKY digital coming into the house for years and distribute it to other TV's without an issue. Sky cable comes into back of digibox and analog aerial also comes into back of digibox. Cable out of digibox into main TV from output 1 and cable from utput 2 goes into splitter box and into other rooms. Has worked for years. Now SKY channel in other rooms is barely visible. Have SKy done something??
    What I have tried and discovered: I also have a scart cable coming from digibox to main tv and if I remove this, the signal from the cable into the main TV is not working either. So I have come to the conclusion that the aerial outputs from the SKY box are no longer working or sky have done something. Is there a setting that I may have mistakenly got set that prevents signals coming from the aerial outputs?? Any help would be appreciated. Its driving me mad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi sheppadc

This is a Help Desk for people who are having trouble using the site or have issues with a moderator decision. So it's no good to you posting your question here I'm afraid.

As you've framed it, your question is probably suited best to the satellite forum (located here or under Tech -> Cable & Digital TV -> Satellite).

edit: actually, as you've already found that forum and asked the same question there before asking it here, it's already in the correct place. Locking this accordingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sheppadc

Thanks, for pointing me in the right direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement