Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone out during the festive season

• 28-12-2009 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭

Course man myself - out a couple of times for winter Dace & Roach...

Anyone else fishing ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Unfortunatly not Andip, Would'nt mind a weekend long pike session, long overdue. oh how i love winter piking/a good camp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Just back from a codling session in Cork must have caught over 100 Codling to 3 pound and 20 whiting up to about 2 pound between the 3 of us pretty much a fish or 2 per cast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Unfortunatly not Andip, Would'nt mind a weekend long pike session, long overdue. oh how i love winter piking/a good camp

That takes me back ! - I haven't done the winter piking/camp for years - I have an offer from a friend to visit Windermere in the Lake District this year, so maybe a good time to take him up on it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I haven't been out but have been planning a trip somewhere in Cork harbour for awhile after the whiting.

It'll be one of those things that I will be constantly putting of until the trout season opens again! ....and I can have a cast with me new fly rod! ;)

edit: Peter were you in a boat or off the shore? Would like some of that action!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

was from the shore ill pm you the information in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Thanks for that PM peter. Great info.

Advertisement