Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE programme about the flood tonight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

Phew. Great programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hugoline

Quite powerful documentary by RTE.

I 'saved' the video before it expired and uploaded it to rapidshare here.

(also put it on hotfile.)

Please note, that it is a 160Mb MP4 (h.264) file. (The likes of VLC can play it no problem).
    Importantly, this is a direct 'rip' of what is on the RTE player site, and has 5 minutes of the previous program (East Enders) and the ads (just a black screen) before the documentary starts... so just fast forward to about 5:44.

(or if anybody knows a free MP4 cutter, capable of reading h.264, please PM me... I tried quite a few to crop it to the right 'proportions')

Note to Mods: If the link should be a problem, remove it (and I can PM the link to those who want it)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

hugoline wrote: »

Please note, that it is a 160Mb MP4 (h.264) file. (The likes of VLC can play it no problem).
    Importantly, this is a direct 'rip' of what is on the RTE player site, and has 5 minutes of the previous program (East Enders) and the ads (just a black screen) before the documentary starts... so just fast forward to about 5:44.

(or if anybody knows a free MP4 cutter, capable of reading h.264, please PM me... I tried quite a few to crop it to the right 'proportions')

Note to Mods: If the link should be a problem, remove it (and I can PM the link to those who want it)

Lol. I forgot about Eastenders at the start and thought the lady crying was a bit over the top. Then I saw the dead body and thought the flooding in Cork was a bit more serious than I initially thought, but when I saw Phil Mitchell all became clear. Anyway, must watch the documentary now. Nice upload btw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Thanks Hug.VLC player wouldn't play it for me but Real Player did.:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Thanks a million for that! Couldn't find a way to save it myself at all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement