Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palestine T-shirts in the city?

Options
  • 28-12-2009 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, new to boards..first post here we go:

Just wanting to buy a few Palestine t-shirts in Dublin, anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've had to delete some very unsavoury posts from this thread already, one leading to a permanent ban.

I don't want any more folks, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i recently looked up online the palestinian football jersey but there not quite as readily available as most other countries!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sinn Féin offices at Parnell Square?
    I'd be pretty sure they have a small shop and there is some sort of affiliation there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

At a guess I'd go along with the Sein Fein suggestion.

Although there's also various Palestinian representative bodies here too which might help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Connolly books in Temple bar,just beside Zaytoon, definately has Palestinian Flags and Im pretty sure it has t-shirts too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Black Magic

What are palestine t-shirts?

Is it football jerseys you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Hey guys, quick update, Sinn Féin shop had none and the ISM didn't have any either so I guess the interweb is where i'll have to buy some. Just wanted to make sure that the profits were going back to Palestine. But if anyone has seen where I can buy Palestine t-shirts around dublin leave me a msg.
    Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

what kind of shirt are you looking for?

is it one with a palestinian logo on it?
    if you got your hands on the detail you want on the t shirt you could try the shirt printing shops in either the ilac or stephens green shopping centres

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick update, Sinn Féin shop had none and the ISM didn't have any either so I guess the interweb is where i'll have to buy some. Just wanted to make sure that the profits were going back to Palestine. But if anyone has seen where I can buy Palestine t-shirts around dublin leave me a msg.
    Thanks,
    Connolly Books on Crow St, Temple Bar definitely has them. I was only in there last week.
    It's just beside the Project Arts Centre.

Connolly Books on Crow St, Temple Bar definitely has them. I was only in there last week.
    It's just beside the Project Arts Centre.

Have they any Israeli t-shirts?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Have they any Israeli t-shirts?.

I sincerely doubt it, they do have lovely keffiyehs though.
    I'm sure they'd be able to direct you toward an Israeli t-shirt though. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Connolly Books have a good few t-shirts for sale and you might be able to try that fella that does be at the Ha'Penny bridge on Liffey St .

I sincerely doubt it, they do have lovely keffiyehs though.

I've got a few really nice Keffiyeh's, thanks all the same, but I'm always on the lookout for a nice IDF top.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

I'm always on the lookout for a nice IDF top.

but... but they're the bad guys!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I've got a few really nice Keffiyeh's, thanks all the same, but I'm always on the lookout for a nice IDF top.

http://zahal.org/
    ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Never seen IDF stuff here but I pick up stuff in Paris and London when I'm there. I got a smart reversable black/camoflage yarmulka a couple of weeks back, it's very funny looking. Never tried on line shopping.

Deffo Sinn Feinn for the Palastinian stuff though. I saw it in the window this time last year. I wasn't buying but did have a chuckle.

Masada wrote: »

I've ordered from there before, fast delivery time's.

I've ordered from there before, fast delivery time's.

...good to know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Shin Bet

Also try
    Israelmilitaryproducts.com

but if your looking for some real Zahal or Shabak stuff let me know;)

im suprised tehres no terrorist t shirts in the terrorist shop in parnell st maybe the peace process has gotten to thier heards:pac:

Shin Bet wrote: »
    Also try
    Israelmilitaryproducts.com

but if your looking for some real Zahal or Shabak stuff let me know;)

im suprised tehres no terrorist t shirts in the terrorist shop in parnell st maybe the peace process has gotten to thier heards:pac:

Didn't you read the thread? What kind of comment is this? "terrorist t-shirts" mate go else where if you are starting crap. Did I ask for Israeli gear?

• Advertisement

im suprised there's no terrorist t shirts in the terrorist shop in parnell st maybe the peace process has gotten to thier heards:pac:
    Didn't you read the thread? What kind of comment is this? "terrorist t-shirts" mate go else where if you are starting crap.

Shin Bet, he has a point. This isn't a political forum.

Did I ask for Israeli gear?

No you didn't, but threads evolve and a shop selling Palestinian t-shirts might just sell gear from all Middle Eastern countries so don't start getting on your high horse around here.

Wasn't meaning too, just didn't like the reply from above -_-

Wasn't meaning too, just didn't like the reply from above -_-

Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

And now you can take a ban.

There are plenty of warnings in this thread.

Advertisement