Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BT2 sale

• 28-12-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering if there's many bargains left? Is it in any way like the 20% off sale they had a few weeks ago? I was hoping to get a few Hilfiger hoodies in the mens section...anyone know if there's any reductions on them?
    Cheers:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Report back!

The Lyle and Scott section has been cleared by the pocket-money generation, as expected. Literally empty sales rails. Thought the love affair was over, I was wrong.

The Fred Perry selection, as far as the sale goes - but even in general- is traditionally woeful.

The All Saints stuff on sale is very good. Very recent pieces going for 30% off, older stuff at 50%. They've beautiful coats and jackets at the minute.

They seem to be shifting loads of Superdry stuff, with a 50% discount.

The Penguin stuff seems to be mainly 50% off, bar one rail of brand new stuff.

Everything over Hilfigers corner of the store (which seems to be Hilfiger, Gio Goi (:rolleyes: fcking hell) and a few brands I'm forgotting, seemed more on the 30% off most stock, 50% off SOME and brand new stock at full price.

tip: Arnotts Project.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Gio Goi (:rolleyes: fcking hell)

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

Jason. wrote: »
    Just wondering if there's many bargains left? Is it in any way like the 20% off sale they had a few weeks ago? I was hoping to get a few Hilfiger hoodies in the mens section...anyone know if there's any reductions on them?
    Cheers:D

i have none near me its annoying, went to the one in dundrum didnt buy anything on sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Fred Perry selection, as far as the sale goes - but even in general- is traditionally woeful.

tip: Arnotts Project.

Sure the sale on Fred Perry in BT2 would probably bring it down to normal RRP's, very overpriced in BT2.

+1 on Arnotts Project, haven't been in for he sale yet, but back in October all Fred Perry and other brands were half price and they had decent selections.

The Tommy Hilfiger demin shop on Trinity St. has a sale on atm, iirc it's 30% off stuff or something like that. So guessing the shop on Grafton St is the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jason.

Cheers guys.
    I ended up just going to a hilfiger shop closer to home, wasn't really feeling the treck to Dublin. They actually have a great sale on. Got some jeans that were reduced from €99 to €49, and a few hoodies that were reduced quite a bit too. There was between 30-70% off pretty much everything in the shop.
    Thanks again though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

The Lyle and Scott section has been cleared by the pocket-money generation, as expected. Literally empty sales rails. Thought the love affair was over, I was wrong.

Saw what looked like 12 year olds buying l&s v-necks in BT's in Cork today....!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I've got some love for the Lyle and Scott I have to say, just that since their explosion two or three years back they've started producing absolute sh/te as well as the classics. The stuff they're doing in urban Outfitters at the minute is far and beyond what a classic brand should ever warp into.

:confused:
    No love for the Gio Goi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I <3 l&s muchly but agree with you about the new colourways.

Their mens quilted jacket was 50% off in Cork and that was one of my favourite pieces from aw09.

Advertisement