Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift idea for friend leaving for canada?

Options
  • 28-12-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

Hi, a friend of mines leaving for canada in the next few days and myself and a mate of mine decided were going to pick him up something. Our only problem is we have no idea what. Planning to spend anything up to about 200. Bit of a longshot but just wondering if anyone would have any good ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Something small that he can easily fit into bags.
    Watch?
    Phone for NAM range 1900 MHz?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cobbe354

Being a Canadian myself, i know it is commonly freezing cold in Canada at this time of year. Maybe some stylish new warm winter clothes or so? He's probably going to need it.

Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 noodle24

an i-touch, handy for maps and there is wifi everywhere in Canada. Miss it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Thanks for the ideas, he has a decent ipod and I know he has plenty of thermal clothes for going but might take a look for more cause suppose he will need as much as he can get. Watch is a good idea too

Advertisement