Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Cable Wireless Router currently on the market

Options
  • 28-12-2009 9:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

I need to buy a wireless cable router to distribute my wireless broadband about 30 to 60 metres, not too many walls. My research so far is pointing to an 802.11n but after that I can not figure out which box to buy. Anyone recently purchased a wireless cable router and are happy with the range they are getting from it, as a lot of the info on the net is old? I am also wondering is the positioning of the antennas important on the device? I have asked a number of people working in the networking field but NOT ONE of them was able to offer me any advice, I really think nobody knows much about the current products available on the market today.

Advertisement