Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP on Sky Sports Xtra right now!

Options
  • 28-12-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

2 hours of it.... not sure if it's this years or not....

Edit to say that the information button says it's the 40th annual so i think it is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 heGzy

Got it on me iPhone now, cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Watching it now, pretty good. Sports star challenge is on after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Just checked the schedule for the week, and it seems that there's 2 hours of it on every night at 9pm. It's showing highlights of a different tournament every night with the main event final table on Thursday night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

rx8 wrote: »
    Just checked the schedule for the week, and it seems that there's 2 hours of it on every night at 9pm. It's showing highlights of a different tournament every night with the main event final table on Thursday night.
    Sweet!

Don't suppose they'll have different commentators? Yer man was pissing me off with his not funny comments regarding the Russians!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

Sweet!

Don't suppose they'll have different commentators? Yer man was pissing me off with his not funny comments regarding the Russians!

na, it'll be norman chad all the way. you'll just have to get used to him cos hes been at it for years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

rx8 wrote: »

Don't think that's the main event final table.... it's the Past Main Event Winners Final Table. They had a special tournament this year for them.
    Sweet!

Norman Chad? I find him quite funny at times...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Sweet!

Here you go Magic.

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-videos?FreeText=world+series

All the world series episodes from the last few years are on pokertube.There's alot of viewing for you if you haven't seen any, loads of other poker shows there too.
    Btw,the commentators grow on you after a while, I couldn't possibly imagine anyone else doing it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Have to admit Norman Chads commentary's are actually more important to me than the event itself. Though I'm still confused by his continual references to his x wives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Just watched last nights recording and it surely was the main event final table,what a rollercoaster final table, suck-out after suck-out.

Just a pity Darvin didn't win it.

Advertisement