Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorcycle satnav?

Options
  • 28-12-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I'm on the lookout of a garmin zumo or tomtom rider satnav to use on a motorbike,trouble is they cost an arm and a leg compared to car models,anyone no anywhere they can be got for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

plonker wrote: »
    I'm on the lookout of a garmin zumo or tomtom rider satnav to use on a motorbike,trouble is they cost an arm and a leg compared to car models,anyone no anywhere they can be got for a reasonable price?

Hi, Not sure where you are based but CDiscount in Dundalk had 3 or 4 models of both the Zumo and the Rider. The prices ranged from €249 to €349. They have a sign up on their door saying their sale starts on the 2nd Jan at 08.00am and that there is 25% off everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

where are they? couldn't find any relevant info on google

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

quilmore wrote: »
    where are they? couldn't find any relevant info on google

They are on the dundalk bypass behing Frank's furniture. I was in there today and they are stocking up for their sale which starts sat at 08.00am. They have a Zumo 660 for Euro 399.00. Their Jan sale is 25% off everything. This would make the Zumo €299 effectively. Same model is £449 sterling on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

thanks onemanband,ya,I would defo buy one at 299,trouble is I'm a long way away and cant travel wit the weather,dont no anyone up that area either so will have to keep searching
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

has anyone confirmed the prices today? when is the sale finishing?
    thanks

Advertisement